Saturday, December 7, 2013

[ Review ] Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 415 Pink In The Afternoon Creme

Hello muffins

Today I will be reviewing and some swatches for the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 415 Pink In The Afternoon.


I honestly fell in love with this color at first sight while I was browsing the Revlon corner casually. I was like, TAKE MY MONEY!!! Haha XD

Anyway, let's jump in :D


❤ Packaging


 I always find that Revlon's lipstick very classy and never goes out of style. It has a slick classy looking black body with Revlon's name print on the gold waist.



What I like about this particular packaging is, it has a clear top so I can see what color is the lipstick, it's like a little window for a lipstick haha!




❤ Texture ❤ 
 The texture of this lipstick is really smooth and it glides onto the lips like a buttery feeling. It is creamy, hydrating, extremely pigmented and easy to wear! The finish is, obviously creamy, which I prefer :)


❤ Color
 Pink In The Afternoon is a soft coral pink that has almost a retro vibe. And not to mention, it has no glitter. YAY!!! I don't really like having glitter in the lipstick, feels like too fake in my opinion. If the glitter is super fine, I'm good with that.


❤ Swatch





 ❤ Overall
 This lipstick is really pretty, and I mean R.E.A.L.L.Y haha! I use it lots of time for my clients recently and they all really love the shade too. It compliments most skin tone which I find it convenient for me XP


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 415 Pink In The Afternoon

Price : Sorry I forgot about the price :( But I believe it's around RM 30 

Overall : 9/10

Pros : Compliment most skin tone
           No glitter
           Beautiful shade
           Hydrating
           Nice classy packaging

Cons : Kinda expensive 
            Need to re-apply after about 3 hours of wearing


Thank you for reading! I hope you find these information helpful^^

xoxo
Berry


1 comment:

  1. Hi, u might like my items on FB: Palima Shop
    or Instagram @palimashop

    ReplyDelete