Friday, May 18, 2012

May Wishlist


AC Perfect Keep Makeup Base - Wish to have it to keep my makeup / client's makeup nice and last.

Naruko Tea Tree Oil Out Night Gelly - Heal and discourage my any new blemishes development.

Naruko Tea Tree Oil Out Balancing Serum - Diminish my skin inflammation.

Jewerich Eyelash DOLLY Lower Lash No.3 - I'd been eyed on this one for so long time But still cannot hands on it cause it is pricy for me. #SOB!!!

Diamond Lash Glamorous Eye

Diamond Lash Gorgeous Eye

Diamond Lash Angel Eye

8 comments:

  1. i got AC...But the colouR so yellow... =3=...(ariel chai)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really orh? I was thinking buy AC to keep my makeup lasting. Then when apply whole face look like lemon lorh?

      Delete
  2. ya lor...wong gam gam lor....actually my mom using it =) when she go to the mac store to buy something...the make up artist say the base is too yellow....when i go bck to sdk...i give u try =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh~ then i can forget about wanting the AC^^ Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. me wanna try their spray =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i wanna try their spray too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elly Berry, I wanna ask right, do you know any Naruko branch in Sandakan or KK?? Or do you order online? Coz the Naruko line is cut off at KBS outlet in KK... am still trying to find Naruko line but to no avail. Do you have any idea??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi!
      I saw an ad in Sandakan that MM Collection did sell Naruko products. I think you can search in FB :D

      Delete