Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Damier Ebene Review/Unboxing | HUGE Christmas Present 2013♥

Hello my muffins

OH-MY-GOD!! 

If you guys did follow me on Instagram (if you are still not, follow me now LOL! Link at the side) I did upload a picture of a Louis Vuitton shopping bag in my Taipei 101 Haul. And, words cannot describe how I feel, even right now! Feels like I'm going to blow my mind off ARGH!!!

I have been doing lots of research for getting a perfect bag for like, since last year wtf! And finally thank God, I got the perfect Louis Vuitton bag as a (early) Christmas present! I feel like the angels are singing Hallelujah while I'm holding the actual bag on my sweaty palms XD

Here it goes





This is how they wrap for me. A big plastic transparent bag to cover the LV shopping paper bag so the rain won't wet the inside (it's raining at that time in Taiwan). How thoughtful♥ I must say, they have excellent customer service *thumbs up*




I must say, the shopping paper bag is HUGE!

Oh! And before I continue, I must make a disclaimer first. I am not trying to brag or anything, this is a request from my Facebook and Instagram. This bag is my Christmas gift, a HUGE one haha!

Okay, let's continue...



It comes with a soft cotton(I believe) big dust bag with full capital letters Louis Vuitton in front.

Here comes the bag~ Eeek!!!



Oh-my-God! I cannot believe I own this XD I am one happy kid right now
This is the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene. I really love this bag!!!

Initially, I was struggling with which bag should I get. I have Burberry Small Smoked Check Saddlestitch Tote Bag and this LV bag in mind for a long time. I have been like in both boutiques for almost an hour choosing which designer bag I should get. At last, I chose the LV over Burberry one just because of the line trimming of the Burberry's one is not as perfect as the LV's one (just my own opinion from what I saw and touched). And I want a bag that will last for a very long long time. LV is famous for the quality and you can use it for decades (with good care)!

I understand that if some of you will be like, why this design? There are so many replicas and knock-off from this design. Well, I want a bag with good quality, not just nice looking bag which does not last for a long time and will break off easily unlike Louis Vuitton.

I chose the size MM because let's be honest, I am really petite, 150cm tall only :( GM size will not suit me well as the bag will be cover up my whole body, imagine that. While the PM size is perfect but just add an extra 2 hundred bucks (I believe) and you'll get the medium size! So why not :D

Another reason why I like the Neverfull is, you can wear it in 2 different ways!
You can wear it widened which we can see how everyone carry it or cinched. Below is a picture of the bag which is cinched.


Looks like a smaller tote bag right :D



And this is the side of the bag in cinched version. All you need to do is just tie up the sides leather strips and viola!

Okay, now let's take a close look at the exterior of the bag.


There's 6 LV signs on the front and the back of bag. Everything is even and match :)



If you look closely enough, even the leather handle thingy was aligned perfectly.



At the bottom of the bag, there is only 1 LV sign in the middle.




As you can see the trim is a dark brown cowhide leather trim. All the lining was lined perfectly.



This is the side of the leather strap.



An up close look at the end of the leather strap.



On top of this bag, it has no zip closer. Just one gold-plated clasp. Many people might worry about stuff falling out, but I don't really stress about that cause if you carry the right way, stuff won't fall out that easily.



Here's an up-close of the clasp which was stamped with LV logo.




Now let's look inside the interior, it is very roomy which I like, I can put lots of stuff in it hehe... The fabric inside has a bright red flash of color, gorgeous! And because it has no zipper closer on top, LV do put a zip pouch inside the bag so you can store your valuable items like a cell phone and stuff like that. If you look closely enough, at the left side you'll see a gold-plated D-ring. It's for your keychain or your mini pochette! How cute is that^^



Here's an up close of the flap. On the leather part, it was embossed with Louis Vuitton Paris and made in France print which tells you which country the bag was made from :)



Beautiful lining in the interior of the bag for the leather handle.



Ah~ The most important part of having/buying a Louis Vuitton bag is to check their date codes. This particular bag's date code can be found behind the zip pouch.

I had done some homework before I am getting this bag about the date codes. There should be 2 letters and followed by 4 numbers. The first 2 letters representing the factory location, the first and third numbers representing the week of the year( for 2007 and newer ) and the second and the forth numbers representing the year. For example, my date code is SA4143, which indicate the location of the factory is in France and the manufacturing date of the week is 44 week(October) of 2013.


If you do own any Louis Vuitton bag and wanna know which factory was made and the manufacturing date is, try the list below :)

France : A0, A1, A2, AA, AN, AR, AS, BA, BJ, CT, DU, ET, FL, MB, MI, NO, RA, RI, SA, SD, SL, SN, SP, SR, TH, VI

USA : FC, FH, LA, OS, SD

Spain : CA, LO, LB, LM, LW

Italy : CE

Germany : LP


Lastly, the receipt! I keep them in the zip pouch. Maybe I will keep them in some other place cause I don't wish to lose it D:

I know some of you are curious about the price of the bag, you can check the price in Louis Vuitton Taiwan website as I got mine in Taiwan^^


I am really blessed and thankful for having this bag. I really love love LOVE!
Thank you for reading and I hope you find this information helpful for you when maybe you want to purchase the same design as mine :D


xoxo
Berry

8 comments:

  1. Replica handbags sale, 2013 new designer replica handbags, We sell all kinds of brand high-quality replica handbags And Free Shipping All Over World.tester perfumes sale, we sell all kinds of perfumes, tester, and gift sets, free worldwide shipping, we also have replica hand bags such as louis vuitton, Michael Kors, muschino, fendi, celinelouis vuitton neverfull replica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want this bag email me sweeet-1011@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to thank you for this blog. About 3 years ago, I received the exact same purse as a gift with no box, just a draw string bag from my cousin. Anyway, it was a Made in France Damier Ebene Neverfull MM (just like yours) but I noticed that the Stamp Code started with a SA (SA 4162). Now, I have always read that SA stands for Made in Italy, or it could mean Made in France but only if it was the Damier Azur. Naturally, I thought I was given a fake. I have googled and researched other bags (Same bag) with an SA code and finally I found your blog here and I was so happy to see that you have the exact same bag with an SA code as well. My mind is at ease now. hahaha! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to thank you for this blog. About 3 years ago, I received the exact same purse as a gift with no box, just a draw string bag from my cousin. Anyway, it was a Made in France Damier Ebene Neverfull MM (just like yours) but I noticed that the Stamp Code started with a SA (SA 4162). Now, I have always read that SA stands for Made in Italy, or it could mean Made in France but only if it was the Damier Azur. Naturally, I thought I was given a fake. I have googled and researched other bags (Same bag) with an SA code and finally I found your blog here and I was so happy to see that you have the exact same bag with an SA code as well. My mind is at ease now. hahaha! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you email me with your website.
    I'm Kelly here is my email
    Kelnhome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your bag looks fake hun blantely .... good luck

    ReplyDelete