Thursday, October 20, 2011

My First Haul Blog =]

My first LipIce, Water Color Lip Moisturizer in VINTAGE PINK 01


Silver Ribbon Headband, Pink and Black Zebra Print Makeup Case, Neutrogena Moisture SPF15, Clinelle Blemish Clear, White Crackle Nail Varnish, Nude Nail Varnish and a pair of Natural Bottom Lashes.


A closer look at my Natural Bottom Lashes.



I took a trip to the town today for my dental appointment at 10am. The town was busy as ever, roads were full of cars and people, the crowds were not that bad, for me. After the appointment, me and my mum and our neighbor spared some time had a walk and some shopping before noon.

We had our lunch at Lam Tong Si area, a seafood restaurant which I must say was rather yummy! Fast forward a couple of minutes and the crowds significantly grew as it was lunch time and offices just near by.


xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment