Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Soft Glam Eye Makeup Tutorial with UD Naked 3

Hello my angels ❤


It has been a long time I have not post any eye makeup tutorial. Yesterday I was just testing out recording a video tutorial and boy oh boy, the editing part took me like FOREVER to finish it. After I have done with everything, I post it out immediately without thinking much. Surprisingly, many of you guys were interested to watch my little quick video tutorial hahaha XD




I wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who watch my video. It was my first ever video tutorial and the first video which has the highest views among the other videos I've posted XP


So today, I am going to describe a bit more details about the tutorial.

And if you have not watch my tutorial yet, feel free to watch it on my IGTV @ellyberryyy or the link below :

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B0idbSOnSYc/


// P R O D U C T  U S E D //
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder in Fair
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Pyro
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
- Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara in Black *

*Majolica Majorca is no longer available in Malaysia. You can purchase it in Taiwan, Hong Kong or Japan.


For the eyeshadow, it is alright if you don't have the exact eyeshadow palette, you can find other similar shades too. Here are the eyeshadow color I've used in the tutorial :
First, I use the color "Limit" to apply on my whole eyelid area, including the lower eyelid but, avoiding the lower inner part of my eyelid. Then, I use the color "Trick" to apply the outer corner of my eye. Not to forget to blend your eyeshadow everytime after applying a color to avoid any harsh line. Next, applying a glittery shade "Dust" on the center of my eyelid and lower inner corner. Please keep in mind that this glittery shade is quite powdery, hence the fallout is quite a headache. But it you use a glitter eyeshadow primer, you'll be fine. Then, I apply "Strange" at my inner corner of my eye to make my eye look more awake. Lastly, I use the shade "Liar" to intensify a tiny bit on my outer lash line.


The only regret is, I didn't apply eyeshadow primer before I start my eyemakeup :(
I haven't apply eyeshadow makeup for a long time and my eyeshadow primer is very old, so I threw it out already. Applying a light later of loose powder doesn't really help with the discoloration on my eyelid. I will apply a light later of concealer as a base for next time.


The bling bling part, I didn't apply a lot on my eyelid as I want this look able to wear it on the day time. You may apply as much as your heart content :) There is no rules when it comes to makeup *wink*


I hope you like my Soft Glam eye makeup look and maybe I will post more video on my IGTV in the future? Before I end this post, would you like to see more makeup tutorial? Do you prefer me to do a voice over on my video or keep it as it is? And would you recreate this eye makeup look? Please show me by tagging me in my IG if you recreate this look, I would LOVE to see yours ❤


Don't forget to give it a "Like" if you enjoy the video and don't forget to "Follow" my IG @ellyberryyy


Have a nice day :D




Love,



1 comment: