Saturday, April 21, 2012

Review: OGUMA AquaKey 水美媒


I have been using OGUMA AquaKey 水美媒 recently. After my toner, I use it to spray all over my face or sometimes I feel lazy to apply skincare during the night and I just use this to spray on my whole face and head to bed. After using it for a while, I can feel that my skin less sensitive, more hydrate and more healthy. Another benefit of this is you can spray the AquaKey on your face after finishing your makeup to set your makeup.





OGUMA AquaKey contains minerals extracted from the deep sea, which include high concentration of organic nutrients vital in reviving skin and hair cells. These minerals help regulate cell circulation, assist in the formation of antioxidants and connective tissues and boost cell turnover rates. Ion Complex Elite (I.C.E) is a key ingredient in AquaKey that allows for optimal moisture absorption. Skin, by nature, is waterproof thus only water broken down to an ionic level will be able to penetrate beyond the skin's top layer.

As the skin releases ions, it absorbs new ones. Using AquaKey ensures that the new ions rich in moisture and nutrients will penetrate into the skin and hair leaving it beautiful and healthy. AquaKey also can replenish cells that lack water leaving skin and hair wonderfully radiant.

So, have you try one yet?


xoxo,
Berry

2 comments:

  1. so......whats your verdict? like how do u like it? notice any improvements? and so forth....cus at d end of ur blogging ...u left me "wondering whether or not to give this product a try" . Isnt what this blog supposed to be? sorry to say ms berry but Im dissapointed.peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! Wow! After reading back this old review I feel bad for my readers cause honestly, I feel this review is really poor and not even complete! Please accept my apology.
      Okay, I am still using this now But not everyday cause this stuff still not available in my country so I have to like, spirits a little bit just to save some of it haha! After using this, I find that my skin condition does improve, skin gets softer and I feel refreshing. Whenever I get allergy on my face, I find myself always reach for this. It somehow kinda calm my allergy down.
      I do Hope you find this helpful : )
      Sorry once again for the lack of info.

      Delete