Thursday, April 26, 2012

Taiwan HAUL!!!

I went to Taiwan early this April and girls in Taiwan are so PRETTY! Their skin were so smooth and healthy. They had their beautiful makeup on and they all were so polite, so nice. Whenever I look at myself, sometimes I feel so... so... how should I describe... house-look? Haha!

 Taiwan really a wonderful place for vacation or shopping and they sell so many cute stuff! Wish that I can bring them all back but apparently I am so broke at the time. Plus, my luggage was over weight #Boohoo! But I still manage to bring back some beauty products, food and clothes :) So the picture below is my beauty makeup stuff and some souvenir I bought.



Can't wait to try all of them! Maybe I can do some review after I'd tried them :)

 xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment