Sunday, June 24, 2012

LOTD 0624 and...


Love this bracelet so much~ Bought it from Diva accessories shop.


Very natural and minimal makeup. Brown winged liner and a little bit of shimmer in the inner corner of the eyes to brighten up my eyes.

*Brown liner : Baviphat Sugar Girl Color Eye Pencil in Brown, Kate Quick Eyeliner in BR-1
  Shimmer : Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in #03 Pink Supernova




And...




A little announcement~

For some of you might know about my blog shop, Shop MISS.BERRY . I've just added a NEW category - Cocktail Dress/Gown *yay!*
The One Piece Category will be gone soon cause I find that it's kinda unorganized if I label them One Piece. So, I'll re-categorize them.









Of course I just done the Part 1, there will be more designs and options soon. Now I am working on some tops, bottoms and some accessories perhaps, so please stay tune, come visit once a while :)

Find me in my facebook and feel free to drop some comments or suggestions that what you like to see.

xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment