Monday, November 19, 2012

My Skin feels BETTER ♥


So, the other day I told you guys about one of my October Favorites is the Olay Professional X Advanced Cleansing System. I purchased it last month and I have been using it nightly ever since.



Today I'm going to write a review blog post about this baby


I was very interested to see if it would help my skin to get more better. I grew quite a lot of whiteheads and pimples because of my clogged pores (sob)! I think it is because I like to apply BB cream and powder on my face just to hide my freckles and uneven skin tone, and the weather it is like, 100 degrees out there!? and I didn't cleanse well (ops!) Hey don't judge me, I don't go to monthly facial cleaning program stuff like that you know. I feel insecure when other people washing my face or just touching my face (aiks).


So, after using it for a month now, my face feels cleaner after done using it. I use it every night before head to bed just to clean up all my makeup and dirt. My skin is more vibrant than it was before.


At first when I use it, I turn on the lowest speed and when it on my face, it really feels like massaging my face only. I was doubting is this thing really gonna clean my face and all my pores well as the ads said. I was surprised! This thing really does his job, just like what the ads said!


This baby clean everything up, and a kind of waking up your face a bit in the process :)




The bristle of the brush is soooo soft! It contains 20,000 fine bristles and the end of the bristle is a smooth hemispherical shape to avoid all subtle injuries. Of course if you have any allergy on your face, do not wash with this facial cleanser system on your allergy part for over 60 seconds. The bristle only 80 microns in diameter, so it can deeply clean the dirt and grease in your pores. It is made of unique polymer materials.




The machine itself is water-proof, means that you may wash your face with it when you are having your shower and it is runs on 2 AA batteries. It has 2 settings, one is for on and off, another one is for the speed control. There is 2 speeds, rotating system delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation. The brush head is replaceable (refills are available, don't worry) and of course you have to replace your brush every 3 months. You do not want to have germs on the brush and place them back on your face, don't you?




They sell them in one set. This set comes with the advanced cleansing system itself, one brush head, one 20ml(0.68FL OZ) exfoliating renewal cleanser and 2 AA batteries included.


Overall, I really love this facial cleansing system a lot!
I do not go a day without using it right now. It helps me preventing breakouts and had made a difference on my skin texture. I am glad that I purchased this :)
I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is looking for having better skin.


I hope you found this helpful~



AND...




If you are interested with this product, you can purchase it at your local Watson pharmacy store. They have the different packaging, much fancy XD

xoxo,
Berry
*Opinions are my own :)
I only say what I really really feel about this product, I don't paid to say Oh how great is this bla bla bla...



No comments:

Post a Comment