Sunday, April 14, 2013

Picture Diary

Last night, me and my family had dinner at Yoshi Mono, Japanese cuisine. The restaurant located at Prima Square, opposite of Indah and beside Kim Fung. We already have total of 6 Japanese cuisine restaurant in the town *wow!*  can you believe it?

Early way back to few years ago, we only have 1 Japanese cuisine restaurant, Edo Ichi. Then comes Wagamama ( they changed their name to Recipe House ). Feels like opening a Japanese cuisine restaurant becomes a trend in this town haha! I find that the most pleasant environment and customer service and food quality and all that is Nitro :) They offer Western cuisine and Korean cuisine ( just few option only though ) too. Since my parents never go to Yoshi Mono before, so I ask my parents wanna try dining in in Yoshi Mono.

My mum order a dish of honey roasted chicken ( sorry that I forget to take a snap of the dish>< ). It taste surprisingly delicious :D At first, we thought they are just going to pay more attention on the presentation. But their food is really yummy! You guys should try them yourself :)

My dad order a dish of beef and I feel... the flavor is nice but not really that delicious when compare with other restaurant. But still, they taste good.

As for me... I order this Hotpot of Tempura Udon :D Overall, this dish taste good. But not really that delicious as other restaurant too.



And guess what... Can you believe that one of the sushi sifu made these tasty delicious cheese sushi to me for FREE! I don't know what's the name for these sushi but I am really thankful that the sushi sifu made them for me cause they are awesome!!! This is my very first time a sushi sifu make sushi for me FOC *heart* Thank you!  These sushi, when you place them in your mouth, it feels like the aroma of the cheese just burst and melt inside your mouth~ Mmmm~~~ You guys definitely have to try these baby!



So today, one of my piano student asked me to teach her play G-Dragon Missing You. When I first listen to the song, I was hooked! I love the song so much that until now my brain is still humming GD Missing You @@  When I got home after work, I try to play the song and suddenly one of the key (my piano C key, not the middle C) got jam WTF!!! I was terrified!!! My dad tried to fix it and I was too bored and snap a picture of my naked piano hehehe...


Can you see one of them is poking out? After half hour of "investigate" finally found what's the problem and my piano got fix now oh thank God!

The whole afternoon I was practicing my violin. Just to get myself prepare and ready for tomorrow night group practice. I just realize that I have abandon and stop my violin for 4 years for God's sake! The reason why I stop is I don't feel like I'm good at violin, feeling insecure with violin too>< Last few weeks, my piano teacher encourage me to keep on my violin and told me lots of good things about violin so, yea I agree to carry on my violin starting next week. The main reason why I taking back violin class actually came from Lindsey Sterling. I saw one of her performance in YouTube and I was like BAM!!! She was speechless! Very...very...very beautiful! I wish to be 1/4 as good as her, just 1/4 and I will be satisfy :')



So I took my violin and...it's dirty and out of tune. Well, despite the dirt on my violin, after tuning the violin, she sounds just fine^^

I know I have to work hard to catch back what I have learn before. Luckily I haven't forget all of them in this 4 years XD 加油 to myself :D


So how's your weekend? Did you have a great time?
I'm sure you do^^

xoxo,
Berry

2 comments: