Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Birthday Wishlist 2014

Hello sweeties

Can't believe that time pass really fast! Valentine's Day is over and my birthday is coming soon wow!
For this year, my birthday wishlist is... kinda a bit pricy haha!




Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette | Baby-G watch | Background stand

I have been keeping my eyes on when Naked 3 palette was just launched in the US! When I went to KL on January, hoping that I can get my hands on it. Unfortunately, it still hasn't launch in Malaysia yet sob! For the Baby-G watch, I always wanted a nice watch but nothing catch my attention. But not for this design~ I love it, it is white and gold accent to it. Hopefully I can get one for my birthday as this design is really hard to find in my town :( Lastly, is a background stand for photoshoot! I really wanna have one of this. It is much easier for me to photoshoot either for tutorial or some portraits.

When is your birthday? What did you wish for your birthday this year :D ?

xoxo
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment