Monday, January 7, 2019

My 2019 New Year's Resolutions

Hello my angels ❤


Another New Year means another new resolution for me to plan and hopefully will follow LOL!
Flashing back to my 2018 resolution, I must admit that I had slipped some of them Oops XP Can you guess which one did I slipped in 2018? You might be surprised that I had slipped the easiest one, keeping my phone screen clean (yikes!) Not only that, I had slipped the one I set myself to blog at least once a month. I explained why I skipped for a few months in my "Let's Talk" blog post on August 2018.




Without further ado, let's have a fresh new start :)

So for this year, I have written down 6 resolution for myself and my goal is to follow a minimum 4 of them.


1. Starting a Bullet Journal //
I came across this bullet journal thing on November 2018, I find it relaxing and satisfying by watching people working on their bullet journey. I thought to myself, maybe I can start my own too! So now, I am in the midst of sourcing a suitable notebook and hopefully, with this bullet journal, I will find peace and time just for myself, in my own little space. And be more organized with my time XP


2. Fewer Chips //
This is a repeat resolution from 2018 and I am going to continue with this resolution this year. The reason behind this is because your girl ain't gonna stay forever healthy if I don't control the number of chips that I am going to consume. I got really sick last year and seriously, I thought I'm going to meet Jesus in heaven anytime. I know it sounds exaggeration but I am not hunny~ My fever raised so high that I can't even get out of bed and it's not cooling down. Thank God I made it after consulted by 2 doctors and took a blood test (they were afraid that I was infected by Aedes). After this, I wanted to stay healthy and started my Usana life. I might blog a different post about Usana in the future if you are interested in it *wink*


3. Posting At Least Once A Month //
Another repeat resolution. No need to say much for this. I had skipped a few months last year, so I am hoping I will keep up my resolution this year.


4. Make Decent Videos //
I want to make decent quality videos, doesn't have to be many though. I've ventured out to videography field last year and find it quite challenging but in a fun way. Of course, I did failed most of them, either the footage wasn't right or the quality of the video is poor or the content just feels sucks :( Hopefully, this year there will be an improvement in make videography.


5. Get Back Into Practicing Violin //
After taking a break from violin for a few years, I hope I will get back into practicing my violin. I used to love playing the violin although my skill not as good as the piano. But there's something about the violin makes me feel exciting. Let's hope my neighbor won't complain to my parents about my violin skill sounds like something is dying LMFAO!!!


6. Be More Sociable //
Not gonna lie that I'm not a social butterfly, I like to stay home and keeping things to myself. Even if I'm going out for some tea, I prefer to enjoy my tea time with family. Some people might say I'm locking myself up. Well, there are reasons why. Now, I think it's time to give the world, the society another try. I know there are still many good people out there for me to meet :D


That is all for my 2019 resolution. What is your new year's resolution? Come share with me in the comment section or in any of my social media.




I am OBSESSED with this filter in Snow App hahaha! I hope you have an amazing new year and always remember, this is the beginning of anything you want ❤


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment