Monday, January 21, 2019

I Spent RM210 For 9 Items On Zalora! | Zalora Haul for CNY

Hello my angels ❤


Chinese New Year is just around the corner and Zalora had an amazing sale going on recently, that means it is time to hunt for some new clothes XP


I am sure that you've heard of Zalora before if you are from Asia. But if you haven't, Zalora is Asia's leading online fashion destination. They offer an extensive collection of many different top international and local brands and designers. They have thousands of products across men's and women's fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and beauty categories online. The most amazing thing about Zalora is, they offer 30 days free return, speedy deliveries (I mean, REAL fast!). Not only that, they even offer free delivery for order above RM75 (come on, who doesn't love free delivery?) and multiple payment methods including Cash-On-Delivery.


I have received this huge ass Zalora package and I cannot wait to open it up. Without further ado, let's see what I bought from Zalora :D




Okay, so the first thing I bought is... Lace Collar Top


This is how it looks like on me.


And this is how they show on their site. It cost RM 30.90 and I think it is a very reasonable price. But with an extra 40% discount, this top cost me RM 18.54 only! What a bargain!!! Sadly, this top has been sold out right when I post this.


You can see the collar is made from lace. Hence, the name of this top. The quality of this top is really good and the size fits me well. It has a zip closure at the back and thanks God the zip went on smoothly.



But the bad side of this top is, whenever I lift up my arms, the shoulder just looks weird. The way they sew the armpits area is really weird to me. It's like they were stuck together in the armpits area. Well, that's the only bad side of this top, other than that, it is actually a nice top.

ZALORA // Zalora :


Next, I have Embellished Mini Skirt that I pair up with the Lace Collar Top.


The skirt originally cost RM 27.90, after discount it cost RM 16.74 only! Super cheap!


This is how they show on the site. Looks very shiny and bling bling in person, just like they showed on the site.


The sequins were sewed on nicely and secure, it doesn't feel loose at all. And the sequins were sewed on the front side only if you look at the right side of the photo. What can we ask for with such a bargain price? If you are interested in the skirt, you may purchase from the link below :

ZALORA // Something Borrowed :


Moving on, I bought a bright yellow top, which I don't usually will purchase. This top is called Basic Sleeveless Rib Crop Top.


I got this sleeveless yellow top for RM 25.00 only. You can purchase this top now with 35% OFF! The time I purchase, they didn't have any offer for it. So don't miss it *wink*


Despite the cheap price, the quality is very good. The fabric is elasticity and the most important thing is, it does not see-through.


The top has a high neckline and I love that it fits perfectly on the armpits area, doesn't feel loose at all. It is so difficult for me to find a sleeveless top that fits perfectly on the armpits area like this one does. I always have to take my sleeveless top to the tailor to sew a few stitches to fit my armpits. Maybe because I have small boobs, hence extra fabric on the armpits area hahaha!

ZALORA, Zalora Basics :


Continue, here I have a blush color blouse with long sleeves.


This blouse cost RM 58.90 before discount. Looks kinda long on me, but it's okay, cause I'm going to tuck in my blouse anyway.


On their site, the blouse was tucked in and it looks really pretty. I think I'm going to wear it as my workwear.


The cutting of the armpits area for this blouse is better than the Lace Collar Top despite both are from the same in-house brand Zalora. The shoulder doesn't lift up like the devil's horns as the previous one hahaha!


I like the details of the ruffled neckline with a black ribbon, looks very delicate. I like the bell sleeves as well, very in trend for this year 2019. The material of this blouse is very flowy like chiffon, and the best part is, it's not see-through like most chiffon blouse I owned. A big thumbs up!

ZALORA // Zalora


Look, I bought a skirt to match with the blouse LOL!


Initially, I thought the skirt is in black color. So I bought it to match my blouse. When I finally receive it, just found out that the skirt is actually in navy blue color.


I need to read the description carefully the next time I make a purchase XP
The material of the skirt is similar to the chiffon blouse, very flowy but does not see-through. I bought the smallest size they offer and it fits perfectly, the length is just right on my knees despite I am 150cm tall only.


The skirt is not stretchy at all, so it is better not to size down when purchasing this skirt. It has a hidden zip closure at the side. I do prefer a hidden zip over the BAM on your face zipper. Unless the style is towards to more edgy look. Otherwise, it looks kinda weird to me.

ZALORA // Zalora


So far, I am pleased with my purchase. Not bad Zalora, not bad :D
Moving on, I have a very Spring dress.


I fell in love at first glance on this dress. I knew I had to have it!


The dress looks exactly like on their site, and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Initially, I thought the flowers were sewed on. But that's not the case, they were printed on. If you look at the dress from afar, the patterns really do look like sewed on It's okay for me cause with the price like this low, I cannot ask much for it.


I like the fact that the dress was made with 2 layers of fabrics. It doesn't feel heavy though. The fitting on the armpits area, spot on perfect *thumbs up* This dress has a hidden zipper on the back side and the ruffled sleeve adds a little fun to the dress.

ZALORA // Zalora


Next, I bought a fun black dress.


The first thing I notice when I wear it on this dress is, the material feels kinda... hard like paper? Not sure how to describe the material. I checked with the site, it says the dress was made with 100% cotton. But it doesn't feel like it, maybe it's because due to the black dye? Not sure about it, I do encounter the same issue with a singlet from Zalora a few years ago. It says the material was made with 100% cotton, but it feels weird to it.


It does look exactly like the site that they showed. There's nothing wrong to it. Just need to keep that in mind the next time if you are going to purchase a black color top from Zalora.


The ruffles are much stiffer than the previous white dress, due to the material differences. They stay put very well hahaha! But the downside of this dress is, it gets wrinkle very fast. The dress sure will get wrinkle even after ironing it and hang it in my wardrobe. Although this dress has a big open space to it, it doesn't show the back of the bra. That's a good one. I don't need to change my regular bra to a nubra. Not really a fan of nubra, maybe because I'm not used to it :(

Do I love this dress? Nah~ Not as much as the others to be honest. Would I return it? I'm still considering it... Hmm...

ZALORA // Zalora


Okay, so I bought another black dress. A girl can never have too much of black dress, right? Hahaha :D


This dress is made from 100% Polyester and it feels very soft and comfortable to wear.


The dress looks kinda like a mini dress on the site, but not for me. If you are petite like me, the length of this dress is perfectly laying on the knees.


I love the details of this black dress. Has a lace collar and at the front of the dress. The lace gives the dress a more delicate and classy feel to it.

ZALORA // Zalora


We have finally come to the last piece from this haul.


I saw this dress everywhere and I have to get one for myself.


This dress looks beautiful on the model but not on me.


You can see from the photo above, the side boob area is too loose. Yikes! Definitely, need more than a few stitches to tailor this dress.


Due to me being too petite, even the length is too long for me although I bought the size Extra Small. Need to fix the straps in order to lift up the whole dress so it won't be too low. The material of the dress is heavy and thick, not to mention tight as well. With this dress on, it is better not to eat too full, otherwise, the belly will show up very obviously like a baby watermelon LOL! I thought the buttons on the front are all fake. I was surprised that they were all snap buttons.

ZALORA // Zalora


That is all for my Zalora Haul for today. The most expensive piece from this haul is the Tie Neck Blouse With Ruffled Detail for RM 35.34, and as for the cheapest piece is the Embellished Mini Skirt for RM 16.74 only! I am really satisfied for this haul, it's like I've found hidden gems XP All 9 pieces cost me a total of RM 210.44 only :D


The quality of the pieces from Zalora can be a hit and a miss, depends on your luck. But mostly the pieces I purchase from Zalora are a huge hit, so I'm not really worried about it :) If you do really purchase some pieces from Zalora that their quality is not on par, fret not, they offer free 30-days return policy. You may return your items to them for free and full refund!


You may visit their website at www.zalora.com.my to check out their latest Chinese New Year promotions.


I hope you will enjoy my Zalora haul and found it helpful. Have you ever shop at Zalora? What do you think about their services and quality? Lemme know in the comment section below or in any of my social media :)


Happy shopping!



Love,







** D I S C L A I M E R **
I did not receive any pieces from Zalora for free. I bought every piece from Zalora with my own coins. All views stated are my own true opinions based on my own experience with the products. The link provided is NOT affiliated, hence I DID NOT earn any coins from my readers. Thank you to my lovely readers for your support, it is valued and appreciated more than you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment