Monday, January 9, 2012

KL Haul

Last week I went to Kuala Lumpur a.k.a. KL shopping for a few days. I notice that this time I cannot see any pretty dress or blouse that excite me. But still manage to used a lot of money and seriously, I am not sure where I used it. Anyway, going to KL at least once a year become me and my mum's habit. We met our friends and of course, I met my ''lil sister''. We did enjoy the whole trip although we were exhausted to death.

* Sight seeing pictures available in my Facebook Photo.

These are some of the things I bought overview.

Here are the stickers I bought from Kinokuniya. I bought the magazine at first and I saw these cute stickers during check out.
I even bought headband in dark colors(I am currently addicted to headband!)for my daily normal use.

Summit ballet flats for girly casual look.
2 pairs of falsy lower lashes.
Mariah Carey Bling Ribbon perfume from airport.
Fake glasses.

2 way black bag from Vincci.
Feather earrings from Vincci.

3 pairs in a pack Bling Bling earrings from Vincci.
Lil crown earrings from Pium Korea.
CC Bling Bling earrings from Pium Korea.
Cross ring from Diva.
Medium size Bling ring from Forever 21.

Dolly Wink falsy from SASA.
Love toilet paper.
MISSING U Hand cream #2 This i s ''Honey Bee Story'' from Etude House.
Lady Bug lip balm from Etude House.
Nail varnish WH703 from Etude House.
Quick and Clean BB Cream from TheFaceShop.
Blush powder PW20 from Canmake.

Aren't they cute?

The bee even has a little wing behind.

Human-grass gobby from FullHouse.
200 euro Toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment