Friday, June 8, 2012

2012 0605 Encore Music Education Training

I went to KK during Monday and Tuesday for Encore Music Education Training. The training held in Pacific Sutera Harbour and this is the first time I join. So of course I was so terribly nervous! Luckily I met Teacher Wendy from Quartet Music School, I cling on her most of the time haha!

The training was quite fun to be honest. Sure there were some times we were sleepy, not to mention that I slept for a while during the talk :P Enough with the embarrassment and here are some pictures I took:



                                    *Morna Robinson, Me, Mark Gibson


                                         *Our members

Encore Music Education is an Award-Winning Australian Program. They uses a unique whole-pattern approach that facilitates faster and more accurate learning. Developed in Australia, Encore on Keys incorporates multiple learning layers, delightful characters and a progressive curriculum. There are 3 different beginner courses to suit a variety of age groups and learning styles. The follow-on Achiever Series completes the learning cycle.

- JUNIOR SERIES for 5-7 year old beginners
- PRIMARY SERIES for 8-12 year old beginners
- ACCENT ON KEYS for 13 years and above beginners
- ACHIEVER SERIES (Follow-on/Advancing)

No comments:

Post a Comment