Thursday, June 7, 2012

KL/Thailand Haul

These are some of the stuff I bought in KL and Thailand. I did not include my dresses and food in the picture below because: first, my dresses took away by my mummy(she so eager to wash new dresses/clothes!) before I can take some pictures of them and second, some chocolates went missing! *oops* So this is an overview of what I bought...



Not really much I bought cause we have no time for shopping while traveling in Thailand *sob* Luckily I still manage to shop some stuff back.


Bought this Crocs at Big C, near our hotel in Pattaya, Thailand. This is sooo comfy to wear! L.O.V.E!!! And guess what...

I even bought their limited edition Hello Kitty x Crocs!!! The pink one ran out of size 26, so I picked white one, still look adorable :D


Bought some Baviphat products. Magic Girls Makeup Base in Rosemary Green, Perfection Makeup Magic Sealer and Sugar Girl Color Pencil in Brown.


Bought the most popular brand in Thailand, NARAYA and I was going with the Liz Lisa theme haha! Bought a tote bag, photo frame, makeup pouch, a mirror and 2 door knob ''clothe''. I love them all, they just look very girly girl and sweet.

 Bought another Victoria Secret's Ravishing Love fragrance mist. The scent: blackberry and lilac. I LOVE this scent so much until I do not even dare to use it yet. Waiting to finish my Tempting Berry first :D


Accessories! Feather hair clips, belt, flower hair clips, ribbon hair clips, flower hair string thingy, flower big hair clip, flower head band, braided head band, earrings and bangles.


False lashes! Bought the Heavy Rotation/Isehan #05 POP Style lashes from Watson, Sungei Wang and a random upper lashes. I must say that the POP Style lashes look fantastic and easy to apply. The band of the falsy very soft that it won't hurt our eyes and I cannot stop keep using it since the day I bought this. Definitely will lay my hands on the other style soon too. *Thumbs up*
Okay, for some people might wonder how to use the flower hair string thingy(the middle one from the Accessories picture) Well, something like this...



xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment