Wednesday, June 6, 2012

KL Trip (Before fly off to Thailand)

Hi~ Sorry for keeping you guys for so long. It's difficult for me to upload all of my trip photos, all thanks to the super low speed internet =.=  But anyways, I separate my trip photos into few parts so that my blog entry won't be that long and boring. So, here we go~


Before flying to Thailand, we depart to KL last Sunday and stayed for 3 days and 2 nights.

                                      *OOTD 0527 - Before departing

                                       *Makeup of The Day 0527

This time, we fly to KL by MAS! Lucky us bought the cheap air ticket hehe :) The others fly by Air Asia cause the MAS air ticket all sold out.

                                        *My lunch on plane

When we reach KL, we separated into 2 groups: Shopping team and Boys team. All of us together have 31 people(if I am not mistaken) too crowded so we walk on our own. By the night time, Uncle Alex, Aunty Jennie, Mavis and her lil brother have dinner with us together at The Ship Restaurant.

                              *Guess what is this dish, they are snails@@

By the first look, best to describe them as ''weird-looking'' dish I have to say.

 So the ''meat'' look like this, black-squishy-thingy look. At first my mind keep wondering: Do I have to eat this? I gave it a try and guess what. It taste delicious! Not as horrible as it looks like to be honest. I guess we can never judge their taste by their look HAHA!

                                        *I ate 4 of them at the end

                                         *My main course

Thanks to Uncle Alex and his family, me and my mum had a wonderful dinner :)
Next day, we went to Fahrenheit88 for a walk and I found this...

                                         *Lovely cakes

Aren't they cute or what :D
After that, we went to Time Square for shopping! The 3rd floor of Time Square always surprise me, and they did not fail me this time. They decorate the 3rd floor as walking into a mysterious garden.


                                        *Roof top of the Central Park

                                        *Central Park, Time Square

                                         *Outside

                                         *Inside

                      *Mummy and Aunty are choosing which Flipper slippers to purchase

                                                 *Found these music boxes sooo cute

                                                   *Err...

Auntie Jennie and Mavis find us for lunch and we dine-in in one of the Sungei Wang's fine restaurant.

                                             * Lunch time

Here is a picture of me and sweet Mavis <3

                                         *Me and sweet Mavis <3

                                         *More cakes

And dinner at T-Bowl Restaurant, Sungei Wang!











Before I end this blog entry,

                                                   *LOTD 0528

Bought the hair accessory for RM6! What a bargain :D 


xoxo,
Berry

2 comments:

  1. u bought the music box ? (ariel)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah~ I didn't buy the music box, too heavy for my luggage>< Don't wish to get over-weight before fly to Thailand haha!

      Delete