Sunday, June 3, 2012

Away for a Week

Hi yall! I've been away for vacation at Thailand with my family and my family friends for 4 days and 3 nights. And did I mention it's school holiday?  Before going to Thailand, we stop by at Kuala Lumpur a.k.a KL the capital city of Malaysia for 2 days.

Just got back to my hometown last night very late. After back home, need to hurry unpack my usual luggage and pack a hand-carry size luggage for Kota Kinabalu (KK). I will be joining a music course by Encore from Australia on Monday and Tuesday in Sutra Harbour Resort. The creator of Encore, Mark Gibson will be lecture us by the time and I believe that tomorrow will be full of people. Let's hope that I get the chance to take picture with him :D

Photos taken at KL and Thailand will upload soon after I done filter the good ones. I will try my best to finish filter and upload them as soon as possible ya. Right now, I am staying at Imperial Boutique Hotel, Warisan Square, KK. The price is affordable. What I like about this hotel is just a few floor down it's the Warisan Square Mall, then beside is the Center Point Complex #yay! Can go walk walk and shop a little hehe :D Cannot shop much cause I am going to broke soon since I just back from vacation sob!

So how you guys spend your holiday?


xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment