Wednesday, July 25, 2012

LOTD 0724

Today was a nice day, not as hot as yesterday. Yesterday the weather was killing me! Keep sweat non-stop~ Today my outfit was inspired by the Japanese/Korean fashion. The key is the socks haha! I never tried wearing socks with wedges/heels before. But in Japan and Korea, wearing socks with wedges/heels are quite fashionable and brings out the sweetness of the whole look. So I gave it a try today. To be honest, I am quite like wearing the socks with wedges, feels so comfortable and did you know that wearing socks can prevent feet odor? That's a plus for me hehe :) Nobody want their feet to smell like HongKong Feet right?








Here are some closer look~


















What do you guys think? Can you accept the socks?



xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment