Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Night out @ Pavilion Hotel & Four Points Beswt Brew

Pavilion Hotel Restaurant is having buffet PROMOTION at RM 30 something per person. So me and my mum, my hubby and friends give it a try, since the Pavilion Hotel Buffet still new in town *hehe* The atmosphere is new(duh, of course) and clean. A good place to get away from busy town.

I took some pictures of it too :)
Not too much pictures, just few cause I was too hungry at that moment~





So when you walk into the restaurant, this is the first thing you will see, main course section. I have to say that most of the food they serve are Malay food, since it's Buka Puasa.










This is the left-side of it, soups and salads section. Their mushroom soup was delicious, I must say.





These are the dessert section. Love the cake!!!





Okay this the upper view of the restaurant. Not very much of selection.








My appetizer.
Mushroom soup, bread and teeny-tiny-bit of salad.









My main course.
Nasi lemon, some scramble egg and Malay kuih.
The nasi lemon is really yummy, the fragrance of the rice was nice.





After having dinner, me and my hubby attend our friend's brother's girlfriend's birthday party at

Four Points Best Brew

The party turns out to a wedding proposal! Oh my this is the first time in my life watching live wedding proposal. They were so sweet *admire, jeally jeally :'(
The atmosphere in Best Brew was great. You can enjoy the live band and enjoy the sea-view at the same time. It was quite a awesome place if you guys wanna go for high tea or beer beer.



Nice view right?





Best Brew






Mock-tail :)





Next time, consider about The Best Brew hehe :D




xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment