Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tea Party

Boring afternoon and no where else to go? Come and join with me a cup of tea at

The English Tea House & Restaurant in Sandakan ! ! !




This colonial style English tea house and restaurant concept was inspired by the famous Agnes Keith house in Sandakan.

The English Tea House & Restaurant in Sandakan is a much loved restaurant for locals and a popular tourist destination with its great food, excellent service. They offers a fine dining experience and spectacular views overlooking Sandakan Bay. No kidding, I wish to hold my wedding here!!! Such a beautiful, romantic, breathtaking place to be~ I love this place! *HEART*






This is their dining area with roof




Beautiful right?

They offer fine teas from around the world, scones and fresh cream, delicious cakes and pastries and a wide a la carte selection of traditional English specialties and Asian favorites.



Located in the grounds of Agnes Keith house, experience the lush, tropical greenery and cool breezes while you enjoy the spectacular views of the town and bay. Relax with a cocktail in hand, socialize with friends and family under a gazebo or enjoy a wide selection of beverage at the long bar. Mmh~~~





This is my all time favorite! English Tea Set. Won't call a tea party without this, right? Haha :D



 

Club Sandwich for little snack.




I forgot what this dish call and I must say I was so extremely full! Shouldn't be so greedy at the first place :P



xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment