Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Hello 2023!

 Hello my lovelies~


How's everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing well😊 This year has been busy even though we are just entering the month of April. I miss the blogging days as I am able to express more here (more in babbling around😛) but as I know, people prefer the short video format nowadays. When I'm writing this blog post, I was wondering if there is anyone who still read blogs? Nevermind about that, I'm just going to write whatever I want here and ignore the views😁


If you are interested in my other social media, feel free to follow me here👇

https://beacons.ai/ellyberryyy


I'm more active on Instagram. Facebook... I only post every now and then, not as often as on Instagram. As for TikTok, I scroll more than I post hahaha! But I still post whenever I find some interesting content to post😉


Talking about Instagram, I post all of my unboxing videos on Instagram (most of them). If you like to watch short unboxing (I love unboxing videos!), you might wanna head to my Instagram and have a look😉 I've posted a hashtag in my bio for you to search easily #ellyberryunboxing 👈


That's all for now! Hope to see you on my Instagram and oh, I might get back to blogging (?). Please don't put so many high hopes but, who knows😉 See you soon❤️




Tell me, which social media do you browse nowadays? 


Love,

Elly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment