Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Everyday Face Routine

So I get lots of questions about what I use for my foundation routine. Some say seems like I apply nothing on my face but I actually did. I always apply concealer (at least) to camouflage my imperfections such as dark circles.

Here are the products I use for my everyday face routine :)


Products Use:
The Face Shop Quick & Clean Oil-Free Blemish Balm
ZA Concealer Perfection
MAC's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
L'egere Aqua & Shiny Pearl Blemish Balm Powder
Etude House HD Powder in No.6
Artistry Cheek Color in Pink Passion


I prefer to use Blemish Balm Cream, as known as BB Cream, over foundation. I also prefer Asian branded BB creams over the more newer Western brands. I find the Asian brands grasp the concept better, offering an amazing coverage (of course depends on which brand, some with sheer coverage and some with medium coverage) and skincare benefits at the same time whilst Western BB creams are more like tinted moisturizers only.

Now, most of the people only apply BB cream, but I set mine with 2 types of powder. Because in Malaysia, we always have summer days and 2-3 months of rainy days. During hot sunny days, my face will get super oily, especially the T-zone area and this cause the BB cream on the face turns to ashy greyish tone. That's why I need the finishing powder to set everything and trust me, the powder does help *wink*
I use 2 types of powders, MAC one is for set everything and L'egere one is for some shine but not oily those kind of shine. So the face won't look so plane.

The purple powder is actually function as brightener or highlight, not a blush. Most people thought it was a blush but it's not. I did not use any shading powder or bronzer cause I have long face shape, so shading powder is no use for me. As for the bronzer, I do not really like my face to look so tan. Well, most asian female like to have fair skin tone so no bronzer for me :) I might use it in the future, just maybe XP

As for the cheeks, I try to keep it simple and natural looking. I find that this color suit my skin tone best so, yea^^


What is your everyday face routine? Or you prefer to be au natural no any even tiny bit of makeup?



xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment