Friday, November 9, 2012

October Beauty Favourites


Halo loveys :) So today I decided to blog my October Beauty Favourites. I can't believe it's November already, like where did the time even go and just over a month it's going to be Christmas! Yay! I'm so excited for Christmas every year I don't know why XP

Okay, I'm going to jump right into my October Beauty Favorites now...


Products shown :
The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist
The Face Shop Quick & Clean Oil Free Sun Cream SPF 35 PA++
Ettusais Pore Smooth Concealer
Missha Signature Real Complete B.B Cream
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Clinique Comfort On Call Sensitive Skin Relief Cream
Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencil in BR606 and 71
Kiss Me Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner
Hada Labo Lip Balm/Chap-stick
Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo in PK 143
Kate Rouge HD Lipstick in PK-21
Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

Last month (October) I keep feeling unwell and this The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist really brighten my days :) When I'm not feeling good, I just have a few sprites around me and I feel everything is fine. The scent is so divine! It's like, tasting Vanilla ice-cream with your nose, is that make sense to you? Haha! I'm not good in describing scents, please bare with me. But this body mist is really really good and you should try it yourself to feel what I feel about it.

To be honest, I had stop apply sun cream for almost a 10 months (Oh my...) The last time I apply I remember is before Chinese New Year. The reason I stop applying it is because... I am so damn LAZY pig T.T And I tend to sweat a lot in hot days, I feel like, I'm going to sweat like crazy and what's the point of applying it? I notice that my face pop out a lot of dark spots lately so I found this sun cream during my haul in KL and I was thinking Oh what the heck, just apply it already. I was surprised when I apply it. I never thought that this sun cream is so...clean when you apply it on your face. It doesn't feel any stickiness or shine like a disco ball. It feels so good, so refreshing, matte and it control my sebum (now that a PLUS!). What I like about this sun cream is it provides SPF 35 PA++ protection. It also infused with Tea Tree (my favs), Aloe Vera, Chamomile and White Birch extracts. Good for sensitive skin like mine.



Now, in generation like now don't really know a brand call Ettusais anymore. This brand is actually very popular during the 90's I believe? I bought this pore smooth concealer for a year ago and I didn't really use it cause it feels...nothing on my face for a blood sucking price! It's really expensive for a normal pore concealer. But suddenly I give it another try last month cause my pores are so obviously nowadays, thanks to my bad condition skin. And it works! Compare with other brands I tried, this one glides on so perfect on my skin although the coverage wasn't full, means that it's not heavy feeling on your face. It feels so nice, smooth and light-weight most importantly. So for those who has obvious pores, you might want to give this product a try :)



I remember showing you guys my everyday face makeup routine (if you haven't read it yet, here's the link to it^^) that I love using The Face Shop Blemish Balm, I run out of it (sad) so I tried something new, Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream. My shade is in No.21 Light Pink Beige. A little bit too bright for my skin tone, but the darker shade is way too tan for my skin tone so I decided to choose lighter over the darker one. The first time I apply it, I was thinking Oh it's going to be the same texture as the Skin79, but I was hell wrong! Although the texture wasn't the same as The Face Shop one, but I like the fact that this product is more watery, light and good coverage. That's good cause I wanna hide my freckles :P I don't know what ingredients they put cause I don't understand or read Korean Words. You guys might need to Google search this product. It doesn't break my skin so, I'm going to continue using it to replace my previous BB cream.


Naked Palette! I loooove this palette so much! It contains everything neutral color that you need. From day makeup to night smokey makeup. As everyone said, the pigmentation and everything about this palette is freakingly AWESOME! There's no need to say more about this palette :) I use the shadow ''Virgin'' a lot! I use it as my highlight for my nose, my inner tear ducts area and my cupid's bow. It works perfectly, no complain. I also used the shadow ''Sin'' and ''Sidecar'' on my upper eyelid. The color is soooo beautiful and that's what I do almost everyday (if I did go out).


My skin gets allergy quite a lot, cause I keep having seafood that I should not eat so frequently. But the taste of the prawns are sooo delicious that I could not keep away from them anymore. Thanks to this baby, it really relief my itchy face and neck. Sometimes, when the weather is super hot like 100 degree outside, my skin gets allergy quite easily too, BOOHOO! I always apply this cream if I'm not taking any allergy pills. Too much pills, not healthy for body ><


Love this 2 Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencils when I'm in a rush. I apply the Brown one close to my lash line and wing it out a bit and the Champagne one on my inner corner of my eyes to brighten up my sleepy eyes XD

Here's a swatch for you guys...
 I took the picture with flash :)
Can you see how pretty is the Champagne one? It's so glittery~

What I like about the Kiss Me Heroine Make liquid eyeliner is they have a very thin and fine brush! Easy for drawing wing liner and this baby is super waterproof! I have oily eyelids and this eyeliner stay on longer than the other eyeliner I had tried before :)

I mentioned about Hada Labo Lip Moisturizer before in my Favorite Lip Combo, you can refer to this post

http://missberry9188.blogspot.com/2012/06/current-favorite-lip-combo-0619.html



I have been using this 2 lip product frequently for the past month. Love using these, they give you the natural pinkish tone lips :) Did I mention that the Kate Rouge HD is fragrance-free? It's allergy-proof for my sensitive lips!

Here's the swatch...
As you can see, the gloss is like nudy pinkish tone with a very fine glitters. But when you apply on your lips, you can barely see any glitters on it. I don't like to have a lot of glitters and big chunk of them on my lips, it feels like so many things happening on my lips. As for the lipstick, it's so natural sweet light pink color with a little bit of glitters too. When you apply the lipstick, it doesn't feel dry or anything, it glides on smoothly on your lips :)


I love using this to clean my face before heading to bed. It really cleanse your skin, every pores! This baby really helps me diminish a lot of pimples and dirt on my face. After using it, you can feel how soft your skin can be, no lie :) I'm going to do a separate blog post about this baby. So stay tune^^


Sorry it's a long blog post but I do hope you enjoy :)
What's your October Beauty Favorites?

xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment