Monday, December 10, 2012

November Favorites

Hello loveys~ Another month pass and I can't believe it's December already! *yay*
I love December! Cause to me, December = CHRISTMAS

So anyway, here's my November favorites :D
Nothing much change from my last month favorites~



-Dove Intense Repair Leave-On Cream
Since I dyed my hair into red, my hair quite dry so I use this leave-on cream on my hair everytime after I blow-dry my hair. Keep my hair smooth and soft feeling :)

-Naked Urban Decay
Still loving this eyeshadow palette! Perfect for any occasion.

-Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
Still using this everyday for cleansing my face before I head to bed. My skin really feel good after using this.

-Oriental Princess Beneficial Oriental Eyes, Eyes-Catching Liner in White
I apply this in the corner of my eyes and make my eyes look more awake and a little bit of Ulzzang feel hehe...

-Elianto Nail Color in S07
Im loving this nail polish! It's a purple-lilac color. A little color for fall season :)

-Hadalabo Lip Balm
Still loving this! Use it everytime when I am going out. Keep my lips moisturize and no more chapped lips.

-Vaseline Intensive Care
This is 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly and this work perfectly for rough skin or even cuts! I get a lot of  small cuts accidentally and this cure my cuts really fast with no scar.

-MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Love this gel eyeliner. The texture is different from Kate, very smooth and the color is very intense. The staying power is still okay for me cause I have oily lids><

-Melliesh Blush in MECH-03
I really love this blush. It work perfectly for cute gyaru look. It's very pigmented which I love. But have to be very careful not to apply too much cause it will look too much and not pretty.

-Kevin Beauty Maker Lipstick in Sweet Pink
I love this lipstick is because not only the color is nice, it is also very moisturizing. Very smooth texture :)


What is your favorite of the month? Hehe~

xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment