Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist !

Few more hours to go and I'm officially turning 22 this year Wow~~~

Hard to believe that I'm going to be 22 this year. Feels like time really flies! And feels a little scary to me cause knowing that I'm going to be *ahem* old...


Initially, I don't even know what to wish for but then, I remember I always have my eyes on Jeffery Campbell's Suede Wood Lace Up Boots.


Recently I am loving this kind of shoes. It's so unique and yet can match most of my outfit. So it's a YES to me :)
I remember the first time I saw this shoes is while I'm browsing through Stylenanda web-shop (a very popular Korean online shop). I saw one of the model, Park Sora wearing this shoes and I was like, I have to get my hands on this shoes! The one she's wearing I remember is in mint color. It's a very soft pastel mint color, I like it but I'm not really good at mix and matchy stuff. So I'm going for neutral color.

And it's really not easy to find this kind of shoes in Malaysia, sigh~


Talking about Stylenanda, the next Birthday Wishlist will be Stylenanda 3 Concept Eye's Lip Pigment.


I want to get almost all of the colors they have except for the Mink Beige. But I only can afford 2 lip pigments cause the price is really expensive! More specifically, their shipping fee is super expensive, cost me USD$60 *WOOT?!*
But the lip pigment itself only USD$13.21, affordable price aye? So I'm going to get the Bright Orange and Mellow Pink for more wearable look :)

I know that MAC has their lip pigment too but they call them lip mix. And their price not come cheap too compare with Stylenanda's, USD$15 I believe. Plus they don't have the colors that I really like. So I will go for Stylenanda.



So what do you guys think about the lip pigment?
Do you fancy them?

Happy early Birthday to me :)

xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment