Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mini Haul: The Face Shop

On the other day, I went to The Face Shop to buy something since this month is my birthday month *YAY!* I get 30% off for anything I choose! How good is that :) On the other hand, The Body Shop gave me 50% off for 1 item only.


For those who did not know about The Face Shop, they are originated from Korea. Their slogan, the "Natural Story", represent over 1000 high quality products made of 600 natural ingredients such as, rice, plants, fruit mineral water and various herbs. This is one of the reason why I love The Face Shop hehe...


Here's an overview...



The neck pillow is a gift from The Face Shop haha! Isn't it cute?

So I bought some Clean Face line. The Acne Solution Foam Cleanser is surprisingly good! My man introduce me this cleanser last year while we were holiday in Taiwan. After using this cleanser, really can control some of the pimples. And the price is really cheap too for a 150ml cleanser *Thumbs Up*

Next, I bought the Clear Away Spots. I must admit that this stuff really works! But have to be very careful using this. Cause using this will have white dot on your pimples, that's how they work. So I suggest that use this during night time.

Lastly, I bought the Anti Trouble Spot. I use it for morning time and it's roll type, very convenient and fast to use if you don't want to waste so many time apply it or rushing to go out.

Those little small packets are samples that they gave me. I haven't try them yet, I think I'll try them soon or just collect them. To be honest, I have a weird habit of collecting samples. I think they are cute :P


I hope you find my mini haul interesting, although not much I bought. Don't worry, I even went to Etude House. I'm trying to make a separate haul blog so my blog post won't so long and make you guys boring. Stay tune for my next haul blog *wink*


xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment