Friday, November 29, 2013

Taiwan Haul 2013☆

Hello muffins♡

I just came back from my Taiwan trip and the weather in Taiwan is really cold! 8°C - 20°C I was freezing this morning in the airport. Don't worry, I will post my trip to Taiwan in the future. Today I wanna show you my Taiwan Haul :D

This time I didn't buy any clothes cause Taiwan is having Winter/Fall season now. Their clothes don't suit Malaysia hot weather, too bad :( So, I spend my money on cosmetic and skincare products :D


Below are some of the stuff I brought back from Taiwan.


I also brought back 2 pairs of wedges shoes hehe...

I am so so so tired right now, spent the whole day in airport and aeroplane. Plus, i slept for 2 hours only WTF! Feels like a zombie right now.


Thank you for reading^^

xoxo
Berry♥

No comments:

Post a Comment