Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Create Your Own Colorful Eyeliner DIY

Hello gorgeous♥
I hope you all are doing well :)

As you can see on the title, yes, I am going to show you how to create your own colorful eyeliner. So you don't have to go and buy a bunch of color eyeliners that you only use it for a few times. It is really a waste of money when you buy so many colors of eyeliner but you do not use it so often. Come on, let's be real, are you going to use a yellow eyeliner for daily basis or maybe orange? No. We don't.

If you want to play with different colors of eyeliner, you are going to love this DIY *wink*

Here's what you need...
First, you going to need a color eyeshadow. Any color eyeshadow you like because it's going to be the color of your eyeliner :)
Next, is MAC's Fix Plus.
An eyeliner brush.
A place for you to mix your solution, you can use any plastic plate, but I am going to use my makeup mixing palette. 
And a plastic spoon to scrape off the eyeshadow, I am going to use my makeup spatula for this.

First,
Sprites 1 pump of the MAC's Fix Plus on to your mixing palette and with your plastic spoon (mine, makeup spatula) scrape off some of the color eyeshadow that you like. The measurement is about 1:1

Next,
 Mix 'em up until you have something as shown as above.

Then you can now dip in your eyeliner brush and start lining your eyes~
Here's mine looks like :)


Isn't it pretty? You can leave it like this or in my case, I like to tight line with black eyeliner for a cleaner look :D


Now you can make any color eyeliner you like without wasting your money to buy a bunch of color eyeliners!

I hope you found this DIY helpful and have fun with color liners :D

xoxo,
Berry♥

No comments:

Post a Comment