Tuesday, August 26, 2014

[ Review ] Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Creme 750 Kiss Me Coral & 725 Love That Red

Hello gorgeous

Today is another review from Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, but in 750 Kiss Me Coral and 725 Love That Red. If you have already read my previous Revlon lipstick in the shade 415 Pink In The Afternoon review, you will know that I love the finish of the lipstick and the buttery soft feeling on the lips. I saw the Revlon lipstick was having a sale in Watson the other day, it was below RM 30, so I end up buying a coral shade and a red lipstick Oops! XP


Since I already had review their packaging, I am going to skip right into their texture of both lipsticks.


❤ Texture ❤ 
So both of these lipsticks are the same as the 415 Pink In The Afternoon, they glide on the lips smoothly, like buttery soft feeling, which I love :) It is creamy and hydrating, good for my dry and chappy lips :P


❤ Color

750 Kiss Me Coral is more of a muted orange. Not bright and loud, yet very suitable for everyday wear. This gorgeous color gives my face a healthy glow feel. The opacity of this color is good. But still have to swatch it before you purchase this particular color lipstick as I saw some of the reviews about this color lipstick is very tricky, it depends on your lip pigmentation and skin tone. This might look tomato red, brown, coral and I read some even said it has pink undertone! So don't forget to swatch it, see if you like it or not before purchase it.

725 Love That Red is a beautiful beautiful bright, like BAM! in your face red color on my lips. At first I thought it is a blue tone red lipstick, but when I applied it on my lips, it's like a neutral tone red lipstick. I personally find this to be a classic red like, old Hollywood glamor. Did you know that this lipstick has been on sale since 1951?! I believe there is a reason why Revlon never discontinue this shade after all these years :) Oh! I almost forgot to mention that this color is really opaque and it does stain a bit on your lips. But that is a big problem, you just need a waterproof makeup remover to  remove it.




❤ Swatch

So sorry about the 750 Kiss Me Coral swatch on my lips looks differently when it's on my hand. I guess I applied too many lip balm before until it sheered out the color :(


❤ Overall
Overall I really love Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks! They are easy to apply and does not feather out. So you can skip the lip pencil and directly apply the lipstick from the tube onto your lips. For better precision, you can use a lip brush to apply it :) Between these 2 color lipsticks, my favorite one is the 725 Love That Red. I never wore a red lips out to public before, I guess I will wear this red lipsticks more often in the future cause, it is REALLY PRETTY!!!


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Creme 750 Kiss Me Coral & 725 Love That Red

Price: I'm so sorry my dear, I threw away the receipt(again) so I don't know the exact price for it. But I got it for sale, it's below RM 30 :)

Overall: 9/10

 Pros: Creamy
           Good pigmentation
           Hydrating, not dry
           No glitter
           Nice classy packaging 
           Beautiful shade

Cons: 725 Love That Red does stain a bit on the lips (it's no big deal)
           750 Kiss Me Coral is a little bit tricky one, depends on skin tone and lip pigmentation and need to re-apply every few hours


Thank you for reading and I hope you will find it helpful^^
Have you tried any Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick before? Which color is your favorite?


xoxo,
Berry

1 comment:

  1. I loved your blog, I also have "love that red" and I was thinking on getting the coral one but your review about the color helped a lot with my decision.

    ReplyDelete