Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Foolproof Valentine's Day Nail Art Tutorial

Hello friends and Happy Valentine's Day❤

On this special day, I'm going to show you how to do your own foolproof Valentine's Day nail art. It is so so so easy that you can do both side of your hands without messing up!




A quick disclaimer : I am no professional manicurist, I do my own manicure for fun.

Okay, let's get started~




1. First, apply base coat of your choice on the nail bed.
2. Next, apply a thin even layer of soft pink color nail polish. Here, I use OPI "I Pink I Love You".



I applied 3 coats of the soft pink color on every nails for more opacity as this nail polish is very sheer. As picture shown above, the nail color shows up beautifully with 3 coats.



3. After that, apply any pink glitter nail polish of your choice on the ring finger. Here, I use 3CE "GT15". I believe this one is discontinue already. But similar one is fine too.
4. Then, I apply second coat of different glitter nail polish on the ring finger. I use Miniso nail polish no. 16. This nail polish has a fine pink glitter, perfect for filing the gaps.



5. Next, I use Miniso nail polish No. 15 paint a little dot on the middle finger and on the thumb. I love how magical feel this nail polish gives. I has heart shaped glitter in it, small fine glitter and some chunky ones too.
6. I also apply the Miniso nail polish No. 15 on the ring finger as well. For more dimension.



After everything is dried, apply a top coat and you are done!
It's easy right? No drawing needed haha!
I want to thank my mum for being my nail model for this tutorial. Hope my mum likes it hehe :D


Below are the products I used for this nail art :

OPI - I Pink I Love You | OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat | Sally Hanson - Dries Instantly Top Coat | Miniso nail polish no. 16 | Miniso nail polish no. 15 | 3CE Nail Varnish GT15




Super easy right? I hope you found this tutorial helpful and give this a try :)

Happy Valentine's Day❤


No comments:

Post a Comment