Friday, March 23, 2018

What's In My Work Bag

Hello my friends ❤
I hope everyone all well.

Recently I have been seeing a lot of "What's In My Work Bag" popping up here and there. It's something similar to the "What's In My Bag" but, work bag version of it. I always love watching what is inside people's bag. I know I'm nosy but, it's really interesting to know what people actually bring around. So here I am, jumping on the bandwagon and join the fun!


If you are interested to see what I bring around in my work bag, please keep on reading ;)

I use Michael Kors Selma Bag in black as my every work bag at the moment. I do have to be honest here, actually, it's not my bag. It's my mum's bag haha! No, I didn't steal it, I promise! My mum said she rarely use this bag anymore so she let me use it as my work bag *grin*

Please note that I didn't purposely clear out any junks in the bag for this post. What I am about to show you is 100% real. I might not have all the stuff inside the bag right now as I change the content inside the bag quite often and I can be very forgetful sometimes, leaving some of the stuff behind. Okay, enough with the talk and let's see what I have inside my work bag!




 Here's an overview inside of my work bag.


I'm going to pull out my stuff without any specific order here.


First thing I have is a notebook. I bought this notebook from Miniso while traveling in Beijing. Miniso is E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E in Beijing! This notebook really caught my eyes while browsing through the store. It has a pretty pink in color (duh, it's Pink Panther) and I place my mechanical pencil with it all the time. I use this for drafting down my blogging ideas and other stuff. I have made myself a promise to blog at least once a month HERE and I need to write down whenever I have the ideas since I have goldfish brain LMAO!!




Next, I have a pouch. I remember I bought this pouch the last time I visit Taiwan. This pouch is cute and very useful. I put my *ahem* sanitary towels in it, just in case of an emergency hehe




 Moving on, I have a pair of sunnies in my work bag. Every day when I'm on my way home, the sun rays like, "stabbing" my damn eyes.

Photo credit : Google image
If only people can understand us, short people.



Next, I have my Louis Vuitton Favorite PM in Monogram. I have this bag for a few years now. If you are interested in an unboxing of this bag or close shots and details of this bag, feel free to click HERE.
I use this bag as my wallet and everyday bag. It's super functional and easy to bring around, especially during my lunch break. I don't like bringing my big work bag to lunch. I find it unnecessary and bulky. I tried bringing my wallet only. It's really inconvenient for me. Having the thought of dropping my wallet from my lap or getting my wallet snatch if I place it on the table is just, URGH! So having my LV Favorite around is perfect.




Here's what inside my LV Favorite looks like.




Looks like a junkyard here LOL! So in the large compartment, I have tissue paper, Bobbi Brown concealer, little Victoria Secret perfume, Dolly Wink eyeliner, tiny makeup brush (for me to touch up my under eye with the concealer, it is a gel eyeliner brush from Maybelline I believe haha!), my eye drop, a comb, movie ticket, little Disneyland metal storage (to store my hair bands and hair pins cause mine always went missing) and some coins.




As for the back pocket, I have my cash and random cards in it. I don't usually bring a lot of cash around. It's my way of controlling myself not to overspend. It works for me as I was a shopaholic before but now, no more *Hooray*!!!




And that's everything inside my LV Favorite bag. This bag can store quite a lot of stuff, don't get fooled by how petite it looks. I still able to store more stuff than I have. Definitely, a great bag to have in your collection *thumbs up*




The last thing I have in the large compartment of my work bag is a phone cable.
I know, the cable is stained and old. I had this for 4-5 years I believe. It's my old Samsung Galaxy Note 4 cable. You must be wondering, how can an android cable use on an iPhone right?




With this micro USB adapter, sure why not XP




And that's everything inside the big compartment. That is the strap of the bag you see. I do use it quite often. I can use this bag by carrying on my arm, my hand and use the strap as a sling bag when I carry too many things around.

Moving on to the front pockets,


I have a hair clip and my dad's expired card as my bookmark haha!




For the back pocket of the bag, I have Kit Kat Oreo for me to snack on when I am hungry or when my mouth just wanna eat LOL!


And that is everything I have in my work bag :D
I hope everyone enjoy this kind of blog post as much as I love watching people's bag post.

What do you carry around in your work bag? Do you carry around snacks as I do?
Lemme know in the comments down below or private message me! I would love to know yours too :D



4 comments: