Friday, October 26, 2018

Hong Kong Haul 2018

Hello my angels ❤


I am back from my travel and sadly, I got ill *yikes* I usually get ill after travel if I didn't get enough rest. I need to get back to the office the next day I got back D: The office was busy as usual, many stuff needs to follow up since I've been away for a week! Luckily I still managed to settle my work in about 2-3 days. After settled my work, took a half-day sick leave to rest at home. Am getting better now, just a few cough and stuffy nose.


I didn't purchase as much stuff as my previous travel this time, as I was in a tight budget (I bought something really special for myself, and I mean REAL special *wink* Will reveal it when the time is right XP) But still, I managed to purchase quite a few stuff with my tight budget.


Without further ado, here is my Hong Kong Haul 2018 *claps*


A little heads up for you guys, the pictures I took wasn't the best one. I hope you all can bear with me. It was night time and all I have is my ceiling light in my room.


I am going to show my haul randomly without any particular order, but I did categorize them so they won't look like a hot mess.




The first category is the nail section. I have 1 of the Etude House Play Nail (Pearl&Glitter) newest collection, it has this beautiful tiny holographic specs to it. Perfect for topping any nail polish color to give it a bit of oomph! The second one is a bright red nail polish from Red Earth. It is a gift from my Hong Kong relatives. I am really thankful for their hospitality and generosity. The third one is a Peel-Off Base Coat from Canmake. I'm running out of peel-off base coat from Etude House and I can't find any at Etude House store, so Canmake one will do. Canmake have its own whole store in Hong Kong, how awesome is that! They have a full range of products there and definitely will visit their store again next time. The last item from my nail section is a baby light pink color with sparkly pearl finish from Sasa. I cannot resist how cute this is, and the price is super affordable.




Next, I have the makeup section. For those who knew me for a very long time, you might be surprised that why I only have 3 items of makeup. That's because I still have makeup in my drawer and these are the ones I need at the moment. First thing that catches the eye is Majolica Majorca's Blush in Strawberry Mix. I always love their cute packaging their best product is mascara❤ But sadly Malaysia don't carry them anymore :'( Then I have 3CE's Pore Silky Balm. I've used this before but mine expired last year. The last one is Kate's Eye Shade Marker in brown color. This is the best brown eyeliner that I've tried! Cannot live without it!! Do bear in mind that this eyeliner does stain the eyelid, it's a bit difficult to remove it but it stays put like a dream :D




Moving on, these are the part number one of the skincare section. Bought the eye mask with gel beads in them from Sasa, and it was very affordable. Great for my ice therapy. Next, I have 2 products from Perris Swiss Laboratory (thank you again to my lovely Hong Kong relatives), one is a face cream and one is an eye cream. Honestly, I have never heard of this brand before, so after searching online found out that this brand comes with a very high price tag *shocked* But their formula is amazing! Zero unfriendly ingredients, using the pharmaceutical Swiss technology etc. Hence the hefty price tag. I am absolutely going to try them out soon :D You can search for more information about the brand and their products click HERE. The Estee Lauder ANR Eye Supercharged Complex is a splurge to myself. I have these horrible dry under eyes for quite some time now and I seriously need to pay a lot of attention to my under eyes now. Hopefully, this can help my dry under eyes. As you can see, I have a bit of obsession with under eye products nowadays, I bought the Curel eye cream from Sasa (yes, Sasa is my heaven, they even gave me 2 memberships LMAO! I spent most of my money there oops!)




These are my part number 2 of my skincare section. Yes, I am a mask freak *shy*
Lots of face masks and eye masks hehe~




I promise this is the last part of the skincare section for my Hong Kong haul XP
Bought these hand creams from... you guessed it... Sasa!! Hahahaha XD
I have never seen the Neutrogena hand cream in my local Watson / Guardian before, it's not a bad thing to give it a try aye. I bought the 10% Urea Hand Cream just because the SA was being nice and promoting this hand cream. A little hand cream won't break the wallet.




Continue, here is the perfume section of the haul. These are not all the perfume I got actually, I didn't put them in here because they are all tiny little sample sizes. If you notice the elephant in the room, YSL Black Opium, I've been eyeing this for the longest time! But didn't have the guts to splurge on it cause it cost A LOT for a damn 50ml. Thank you to my boy for being such a generous soul *grateful*




I have 3 pouches here, there is more actually but I gifted them to my colleague for helping me out when I was away from the office. The Givenchy pouch was a gift from my Hong Kong relatives too. I wanted to thank them once again for spoiling me with many gifts, I am forever grateful for them.




How can we forget about snacks hehe. Unfortunately, I ate all the snacks before I get back home hahaha! These are the remaining ones. The Tsum Tsum snacks are from Disneyland store in the airport. Didn't manage to purchase more from Disneyland store this time as I have left a very little Hong Kong Dollar at that moment. Oh well, there's always next time *wink*




Next, I have some clothing items I purchased from Hong Kong. It's Autumn season in Hong Kong now, hence all the clothing over there are quite warm for Malaysia weather. But I bought these for office wear (except the Adidas) cause my office is very chilly. Imagine a small space with 2 big air-conditional turning on full blast and me sitting in the middle of the office. Feels like Winter in the office to me *brrrr*




The last items I have for this haul is some random knick-knacks. A Rilakkuma toy from the ball machine I played and a Macau building magnet as a memory of my trip to Macau.


That's all for my Hong Kong haul. Here is another look all the stuff from my haul.




I hope you all enjoy my haul, I had a lot of fun in Hong Kong although it's my third-time visit. Hopefully the next time I visit Hong Kong again, I will save more "bullets" haha!





Love,









No comments:

Post a Comment