Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My First Pandora Unboxing ❤

Hello my angels 


Believe it or not, I don't own any Pandora jewelry, not until now. LOL! I did mention that I don't really fancy the Pandora charm bracelet in the past. I don't really like the looking of the jam pack of charms on the bracelet. I find it very disturbing, no offense to Pandora lover. I know I'm weird like that. And the design of the charms not really my cup of tea. Hence, I don't own any of the Pandora jewelry. The only jewelry from Pandora that caught my attention, is their bangle.


Until recently, I was browsing through their website out of sheer boredom, and I saw Wow! they have lots of new bracelets and charm designs and and and they are PWETTIE❤
Since my birthday gift is still pending (yes, after a few months) and I thought, why not get the Pandora jewelry? Plus, it is affordable and won't break my boy's bank *wink*




Please join me as I'm about to unbox my very first Pandora :D




I love the little muted pink ribbon on their shopping bag, it's like a cherry on top of a cake.




Ain't it adorable :)




The receipt cover is very neat as well. They do pay attention to every little detail, a HUGE plus for me!





Inside, there's the receipt/warranty of the Pandora jewelry. You will find the care instructions on the receipt cover as well.




Here comes the box!!!
The jewelry box that comes with has a very simple square-shaped, white color box in faux-looking leather design, and finish with Pandora embossed on top of it.




Inside the box, you will find the Pandora logo imprinted in rose gold color. And...
Ta-dah~!!
The brangle itself and I added a charm to it.




Here is a close up look on the bangle and the charm. I like it simple, yet a bit of sparkle to it. I might add a few more charms to my bangle in the future. Going to add 2 stoppers so that the charms won't be moving too much. Definitely not going to add until the bangle is jam-packed, no!




Similar to the charm bracelet, the bangle has a snap closure as well.




I got the smallest size of the bangle, 15cm. Boy, it was not easy to find a bangle/bracelet that fits me.

/ / / / / / / / / /
Here's a little story time for ya all.
I went to the Pandora shop at Fahrenheit88 KL and they don't have my size. The SA told me my wrist is too small and it is OOS everywhere. I was feeling a little bit of disappointed at that moment, not gonna lie. But then I told myself, it's okay, maybe I was not meant to have a Pandora. So, me and my mistress (my boss/my boy's mother)(we were attending a business meeting, hence we were at KL) went to the Pavilion for a quick walk. Heard the decoration for Hari Raya over there is pretty and we never been there during Raya season.


The decorations were beautiful! The pavilion has never failed to amuse me.




The interior decoration is much prettier, but I didn't snap a lot of pictures inside due to the crowd. As we were admiring the decorations, suddenly we saw the Pandora booth! The mistress asks me to try my luck over the booth there. I wasn't giving much hope by then, but guess what? I was so thrilled that THEY HAVE MY SIZE!!! Woohoo!!! And it is the last one, can you even believe that :D


So that is how I found my size hehe XP
/ / / / / / / / / / /

I wanted to thank my boy for the gift, am really grateful and appreciate it❤
I'm trying my best not to expose the bangle with my perfume since perfume will tarnish the silver. Every day when I'm back from work, I will wipe the bangle with a dampen cloth so my sweat won't tarnish the silver hahaha! I know I sound silly but, I like to take good care of my belongings.




If you like to know which model of the charm/bangle I got, kindly click the link below :

Pandora Moments Charm Bangle : https://www.pandora.net/en-my/products/bracelets/bangles/590713
Chiselled Elegance Charm : https://www.pandora.net/en-my/products/charms/797746cz




I hope you enjoy my little Pandora unboxing. Which charm is your favorite? What's the story behind them?




Have a wonderful week my angels :D




Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment