Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Life Update ❤️

 Hello my lovelies~


It has been forever I didn't update my blog. Just wanted to jump in here to have a little talk. Honestly, I am not sure is there anyone who still remembers blogging since Instagram and Tiktok are more popular nowadays. People prefer quick and straight-to-the-point kind of content, not long arse details kind of content anymore. That's one of the reasons why I slowly transition from blogging to Instagram. I am more active there now, feel free to visit my Instagram @ellyberryyy ๐Ÿ˜Š I have even opened 2 new Instagram accounts, one is for my obsession with nail art ๐Ÿ‘‰ @ellybeautyparlour


(click the picture to direct link)


and one is for my artwork ๐Ÿ‘‰ @ellyberryart

(click the picture to direct link)


I have loved art since very young at age. My parents used to send me to art lessons when I was little and I missed painting. Since I have an extra room (extra space) (I am married and moved ๐Ÿ˜) so I decided to create a little art corner for myself. Although I already have a space for art, yet I do not have the time for painting. Life has been... busy ๐Ÿ™ƒ Hence the slow update on my art page. But still, I will paint more when I have the time. 


That's all for now my lovelies. I don't wish to post a long arse article that will bore you guys. Hope everyone enjoys your week and I shall see you all in my next post ๐Ÿ˜Š



You can check out my other social medias here : https://beacons.ai/ellyberryyy



Love,

Elly xoxo

1 comment: