Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Skin

Just done with my blog new skin! *Yay* Honestly I am really excited and happy with this new floral girly girly background. I was inspired by Liz Lisa, actually.


One day I was just flip through my POPTEEN magazine(Japan version) and I saw, WOW!!! The design of Liz Lisa was so fantasy, girly girl, sweet and romantic! And I tell myself that I must have a piece of that in my blog and of course I sure WISH I have some dresses like Liz Lisa. But their dresses are too expensive for me to purchase and I cannot find any Liz Lisa dress or store available in Malaysia *sob* But I will try to find any dress that similar or something like Liz Lisa to satisfy myself (self-comforting here ).


Anyway, I'm in Tawau right now. My dad need to come here to check on something ( his work ) so me and mummy come along as well. Afternoon free time, we went to Kubota for a walk since all day we will be in my gramma house nothing to do but surfing the net only and I bought a few things at there. Will upload the photos soon. Tomorrow we will be going back to Sandakan early in the morning and I will be sleep through the whole ride back :D


So let me know what do you guys think about my new blog skin :D
Time for me to head to bed, good night everyone <3


xoxo,
Berry

2 comments: