Saturday, May 26, 2012

Picture Diary 0524

So I was away from town for a day to my mummy's hometown, Tawau. It was about 4 hours drive and I sleep like a pig haha! For such a short trip, I still manage to go shopping with my mummy. And saw some new shops, one of the shop call Je' Taime and I L.O.V.E!!! The decorations, design and everything was so girly girly and beautiful, it's like heaven for me.

Here are some pictures I took...



                                         *Japanese Osaka Cake


                                         *Je' Taime Store


                                         *Aren't they cute?


                                 
                                         *Inside of Le Paris House Deco

                                         *Gramma's garden



                                         *Bought from 100yen Store

                                         *Cute lil' Rilakkuma head :D

*Guess what I found? An old picture of me and my cousin Evon. Sweet memories <3


xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment