Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LOTD 0724 & New Collection






Curled my hair with my favourite Babyliss 1 inch curler. My fringe starting to look longer, need to trim them soon. Oh yeah! Have you guys notice my ombre hair color? What do you guys think about it? A yes, or a no-no? Do let me know. Comment down below or comment me in my Facebook or Twitter.

And did I mention that I just join Twitter? Don't for get to FOLLOW me if you have one :)

>>>  Twitter: MissBerry (missberry0301)  <<<






Blouse and maxi skirt are bought from Cecily's Fashion and Accessories. They are having promotion buy 2 get 1 FREE (Yes you heard me, FREE on anything in store!) to celebrate their anniversary. What a bargain, I must say :)  I love how the maxi skirt short in front and long at the back side, unique~



Here's a close-up on my makeup...






Forgotten which upper lashes I used>< I think their are from D.U.P Eyelashes type 909.
The lower lashes are from Dolly Wink 13 Baby Girl. I love love LOVE them so much!!! They really give you the dolly eyes effect. And another reason is because produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka. She's my goddess hehe =] Love her so much! If I get the chance to meet her, I think Imma gonna be crazy like woopdeedoo~~~







Should I go with center-parting? Hmm~~~




Before I end this entry, I wanna share my baby's finally here!!! After waiting for a whole long month (to me, it's quite a long 1 whole month) Excited to the MAX!






Just wanna let you guys know that I'm not trying to brag or show off or something else, I am just too excited and wanna share with you guys, share my happiness, nothing else. That is why I am not going to show you guys how exactly the bag looks like. Leave it to your imagination aye? Hehe^^ Just a hint, it is a cross-body bag, the size is quite small to be honest.




Let me know should I keep my ombre hair in my Facebook or Twitter ya =]


xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment