Thursday, August 2, 2012

LOTD 0801-Happy August!

Happy August everyone :)


Time flies~~~
Going to start my busy August since my boss is giving birth (not yet, but soon). She is going to pass her students to me so I gotta work hard this month.








My makeup of the day:)
As you can see, my makeup usually does not change much. Just use different falsy *wink*

Upper lashes from Dolly Wink no.4 Feminine Style. Lower lashes from Dolly Wink as well, no.5 Real Nude.




Normal straight hair with half (small) up-do.














Ootd was simple sleeve-less blouse, a (consider as) high-waist short with cute bow in front. The weather is sooo freaking hot nowadays :P




Oh I almost forgot, Happy Puasa too :)
Raya just around the corner, excited? I'm excited for the food and holiday, to be honest LOL





xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment