Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My first DSLR camera!

I wanted to learn how to take a good, or should I say a better quality pictures for quite a long time. I get no chance to learn them cause daddy thought I just learn for few days and give up. But don't know what gets into daddy, he is getting very interested with photography since last month. Few days ago, he bought me a DSLR camera!!! *Oh my God, excited to the MAX* 










It's a Canon EOS 600D^^




Initially I have no idea how to use it. After reading the manual, some google search and some advice from friends, slowly starting to understand how to use it. It's so different than my usual Canon IXUS, so for me, there are so many to learn. Need to digest slowly hehe~

A friend of my daddy ask me, what kind of picture I'm looking for. This question keep running through my head and suddenly, Bokeh pops out! I'm learning how to take Bokeh effect picture this 2 days. I had done some research and I find that it's not really that simple to achieve the effect.

I had tried to take Bokeh picture for whole night (last night) and finally success. But sure the quality not as good as the others (pro ones).



First try in my house.




Second try on the way back to home, Mile 4 traffic lights and car lights.




Last try in my house, dining table candle holder.



I am quite impress at myself that I actually can take picture like those HAHA!
Need to improve more...

So I use 50mm lens, f/1.8 and I switch the Auto Focus to Manual Focus. Much more easier for me to focus an object/subject that I want.



Will take more pictures in the future :)


xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment