Friday, December 21, 2012

Letter for Santa 2012 | 10th Day of Christmas

Christmas is getting nearer and nearer! Ooh~ I am so excited already XD

Have you guys wrote any letter to Santa yet? Any wish you want? I feel that I am quite greedy for this year wishlist. But, I do have a good excuse :)

I am thinking to change my skincare products and get a new set. I did not have a proper skincare routine actually. Someone really hit me hard and make me want to have flawless skin. For my case, I have freckles and I know that I can't cure it cause I am born with freckles. I want to have as flawless as possible face. Although I know how to camouflage my imperfections with makeup, but I know that one day I will get tired of keep concealing my flaws with makeup. So I am desperately need a proper skincare routine for myself. But but but... I do not need high ends products...for now. I cannot guarantee that I can afford those blood sucking price in the future like now. Hey, who knows how my future. I want to keep it to affordable price first :)



1. Narcissus Total Defense AA Foaming Wash
- Do I need to say much? Girl need to wash her face clean!

2. Tea Tree Oil Out Balancing Serum
- I'd mentioned this before in my previous wishlist and I got it and tried it. The result, I love it! It's hard to explain but, I love it :)

3. Marjoram and Lavender Brightening Eye Cream
- Although I already know that the cause of my dark circles are from my nose allergy, but I'm still not going to give up my poor eyes.

4. Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Hydra Milk
- I do hope this can minimize my freckles

5. Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing Night Gelly
- I do hope with this one, can really minimize my freckles ><

6. Tea Tree Oil Out Night Gelly
- I'd mentioned this before too in my previous wishlist and I really loving this. Sadly, I'm running out of it now :'( And I need it back! It works perfect for acne ~

7. Melliesh Lip Gloss in No.2 Baby Doll
- I never tried Melliesh lip gloss before but I tried their blusher and I really love it! So I heard quite a lot of good review in this gloss and I wish to give it a try :)

8. Candy Doll Mineralize Powder
- Oh gosh how long I wanted to try this powder! I heard a lot of great review of this and I still haven't get the chance to get my hands on it T.T Urgh!!! I want it so bad><


So what's your wishlist for this year?
I would like to know^^
Comment if you like *hearts*


xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment