Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013☆

Happy New Year 2013 everyone!

2012 been an amazing year for me. Got the chance to experience lots of new stuff and new lessons. Sorry that I did not update any post recently. I was so busy with work and super exhausted *faint*

Let me tell a little bit what's going on the past week...

My boy manage to come back on Christmas's Eve *yay!* and we are invited to my parent's friend's house Mr.Hon, for BBQ. The food was great :)


After that, we went to party hehe... First round we went to Fox. The place was not okay for us. I was a little bit disappointed that we went there in the beginning. That place is for lonely men. Lots of chicks for you to hug all night. I don't like it, ugh! Well, at least I get the chance to drink Black Label for the first time XD The taste of it is much better than beer, honestly~ But too bad my bestie told me the Black Label is more harmful than beer. Whatever... Drink once a year won't hurt, right? LOL!



Okay second round, we went to RnB cause obviously,  Fox kinda sucks. RnB is much more better than first round lorh~ They were blasting the Christmas atmosphere there☆
But we didn't stay long cause the next day (Christmas day) still need to attend church sob! What a party pooper right?




We slept for 3 hours and woke up early on Christmas Day and went to church for service. After that, we pretty much just stay home rest and enjoy Chrismas movies. 
Night time, me and my boy went to a brand new opening Japanese Cruisine called Yoshi Mono for Christmas dinner. The interior was cozy :) And guess who I saw... One of the sushi sifu from Wagamama was working at there! Talk about Wagamama, I feel sad for the restaurant. Feels like gonna close business soon. All the sudden, my hometown opened the total of 3 Japanese restaurants@@ Issit trending? First is Nitro, then Kyoto and now Yoshi Mono... The food is a bit pricey but depends on which food you choose.



The udon I forgot how much it cost but usually would be under RM 20 so no worries. The taste was good, just the way I like it. Not too salty~ As for the Mango sushi, cost about RM 28. The taste not really what I expected. The manggo taste is just too strong for if you are going to finish this dish with 2 person, you will feel it's too much. And and... The red dots on the manggo sushi are actually chillies!!! OMY GOSH you have no idea how spicy it was! *please note that I don't eat spicy food*

Anyway... for those who follow me in Instagram (if you haven't, follow me now. Yes i mean now!) I got a new phone and other goodies for Christmas. I honestly was super excited when the parcel reach my home (I didn't sign plan, feels not worth it so I bought it with my dad's MBF card, they ship from KL) and without any hesitation I unwrap everthing and Tadaa☆ There's my new baby Samsung Galaxy Note 2 laying on the dining table!!! Since then, I never leave phone behind me! And I didn't turn on my laptop since then. Feels like collecting dust in the corner haha! But sure I will still gonna use it when I need to work :)


Then I got job on 28th, bridal makeup for my boy's ji mui (friend) Tze Yen. She's having open house dinner at her place. And woke up 4 in the morning next day to help her makeup too. Can you believe that I actually slept for 2 hours only? I was super duper tired, feels like zombie for whole day long! I feel so glad that everyone was complimenting my makeup art work wee~♥ After the bridal makeup, I got the chance to be her ji mui! This is my very first time experience it!



Sorry, I know it is a long post but promise it is going to finish very soon :)

Then we attend her wedding dinner at Hakka hall. The dishes were awesome! I totally love their fried prawn (amazingly delicious),  fried rice (love the fragrance of the rice) and the finale MANGGO PUDDING!!! You have no idea how delicious it was! It's like heaven fall on your taste buds♥ Mmhhh~~~ *visioning & drooling*


Well, I guess that is all :)

What did you guys got for Christmas?


and...


Happy New Year ♡
Xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment