Thursday, December 20, 2012

Say NO to Cakey Face! | 9th Day of Christmas

Hello lovelies~

Christmas just around the corner and that means parties!!!
I know many of you planning for Christmas party and hang out with with buddies.
Of course, you want your makeup to look perfect for the day/night. I find that many girls/boys(trust me, I'd seen many nowadays) apply way too heavy on their face powder. 
It looks like chocolate gone expired@@
Not very appealing...
Do not worry, I've been through that situation before.

Here, I am going to show you some tricks and tips how to avoid cakey face :)

This is how I, myself, does it and it look very natural. Doesn't even look very powdery and cakey, trust me :D



Steps:
1. Apply a pore smooth concealer as a base. This is to minimize your pores, to give beautiful baby skin look.
2. Apply a tinted moisturizer or BB cream of your choice to your whole face.
3. Apply concealer(if you need it) to the problem area.
4. Powder your face with a brush to finish your foundation/base makeup. Remember not to powder too much.
5. This is the most important step. Now if your face still look very powdery or cakey, sprite some MAC Fix+ all over your face. Your face will look fresh and a little bit of dewy glow.

*I always take a cake foundation along with me just in case I need to touch-up. Very handy~

Products mention:
1. Pore smooth concealer - Ettusais
2. Signature Real Complete BB Cream - Missha
3. Concealer perfection - ZA
4. Mineralize Skin Finish Natural powder- MAC
5. Fix+ - MAC
6. 2 way foundation compact - ZA


I hope you find this helpful and enjoy your parties^^

xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment