Monday, January 7, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions 2013

Hello gorgeous!


So it's another brand New Year~ Have you guys set any New Year's Resolutions yet?
I just set mine 2 days ago and I've been through a lot of thinking to make sure I am really satisfy with my resolutions.


Here it goes...



1. Drink plenty of water
Now I know I set this last year already and I didn't drink much lately. So I'm going to set this again for this year.

2. Sleep early!
Due to my busy working lately, I sleep at midnight or even have 2 hours sleep only(Oh my gosh!). Plus my skin is getting bad in conditions because of me burning midnight oil and lack of sleeping :'( I must sleep early from now on or at least have my 8 hours beauty sleep.

3. Take good care of my skin
Sometimes I feel that I didn't take really good care of my skin. So this year, I wanna make some changes, I wanna take good care of my skin starting from investing skin care :)

4. Less fried food
Okay... I know I had a lot of fried and unhealthy food going on in my life. I really love french fries so much and I know it's bad and I'm in my early 20's now, I understand that I have to slowly stay away from fried food. Or maybe not completely stay away, cause I know I can't resist the golden delicious-ness looking of it, I guess I just gonna eat a little bit less fried food so I won't feel guilty of it? Hehe XD

5. Learn to cook / Bake more
I don't really cook much, except for french toast and instant noodles haha!
I wanna learn to cook, starting from simple dishes so that when I have my own family in the future, I can cook for my hubby LOL! I like to bake actually, but I seldom bake already maybe I got lazy? Haha! Should bake more often. Well, hope I can keep this resolution last. I can't promise this resolution honestly :P


What are you resolutions for 2013?
Let me know :)


xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment