Tuesday, January 22, 2013

KL Haul☆

Hello gorgeous~

I'm back from Kuala Lumpur aka KL, the capital city of Malaysia last friday night. I'm trying to blog but I gotta work the next day on the weekend. Then on Monday, that's yesterday I finally get some time to rest so I slept for whole day, well...almost XP

Today, I finally get the time to unpack my luggage and show you guys what I bought :)
Please note that I'm not trying to brag about how many stuff I got and bla bla bla... If you feel offended you may skip this post.

Anyway, here's a quick view at what I got *I'm so exciting!*
Oh ya! I almost forgot to mention that I only show makeup, skin care and accessories that I bought. I don't feel like wanna show the shoes and clothes that I got. I feel...kinda weird for showing clothes?  You guys will see them in my OOTD anyway~




I'm not going to go through all the products/stuff above cause it will be a hell long post. I'll do a separate review if you guys are interested with the products above^^ Let me know~

I bought everything in the picture shown from Sasa, The Face Shop, Etude House, Max Beauty, Victoria Secret, Clio, Heart Attack, Candylicious, Parkson and Padini :)

If you notice, most of the products are Korean skin care XD
Remember my 2013 Resolution post? If you haven't read it yet, feel free to check them out~ In one of my 2013 Resolution, I did mentioned about taking good care of my skin. So i'm taking action by investing Korean skin care :D

Have any of you start taking action for your resolution yet?
Better start soon *wink*


Xoxo
Berry♥

No comments:

Post a Comment