Saturday, January 12, 2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?


Hi dolls~

Since I will be traveling for this upcoming week, I'm going to show you
What's In My Travel Makeup Bag post :)



I'm going to show you randomly according how I organize my travel makeup bag ya~

So here's an over-view what I'm going to bring with me :D


Let's begin!
Tee-hee~

M.A.C's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
I uses this to set my base^^ After tried so many other finishing powder, I'm still going back for this one cause it gives you the perfect base.

L'egere BB Aqua Shiny Pearl Powder
This powder has very tiny shimmer in it. Perfect for barely-there highlight.

Ettusais Pore Smooth Concealer
Good for covering pores. But sure large pores can't do much with this product.

Tony Moly Baby Doll BB Makeup Base in Violet
Good for dull face. You never know when you shop like crazy and have not much sleep. This is perfect to brighten up my tired dull-looking face.

Kate Stick Concealer
Since I'm doubting having enough sleep, it's better to bring along my stick concealer just in case any pimples pop up. Yuck!

ZA Concealer Perfection in No.1
A must have in my makeup routine! It's my life-saver!!!

Majolica Majorca's Majolook Eyeshadow in BR788
This palette is perfect for everyday look and the color is so gorgeous that made me must bring thing one :P

M.A.C's Fluidline in Black Track
Gel liner to line my upper water-line.

Baviphat Perfection Makeup Magic Sealer
I'm not sure this thing done much for my makeup or not. But...what the heck, I just bring it along just in case I really smudge my eye makeup@@ You never know... According to the description said, this can prevent your makeup from smudging.

Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Frame & Curl Mascara
This is the best yet mascara that I'd tried over the years! You have to try it to understand what I'm talking about. It doesn't just make your lash look fuller, it even make your lashes long and separate nicely~

Melliesh Cheek Color in 03
This blusher is great for taking pictures^^

Ianti Luxe Jewerly Blusher in 04-Sexy Pink
Great for natural looking blush!

Kate Limited Brown Edition
I love this palette cause not only have 3 gorgeous eye shadows, they even come with brow powder! Very convenient~

Maybelline Diamond Glow in 01 Copper Brown
With so many eye shadow palette, I love this Maybelline the most among 3 of the palettes I bring. Actually I only love the highlight shadow. Hehe...

 BeautyMaker by Kevin Lipstick in Sweet Pink
Nice pink color and really moisturize the lips~

 Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo in PK143 & PK144

 LineQueen Eyebrow Mascara in 14
I always feel weird if I only apply eyebrow powder or pencil without eyebrow mascara. With eyebrow mascara, I feel more complete.

 Kate Lip Gloss in PK-1
I find this gloss really pretty and glossy :) Girls never have enough lip gloss.

 Kate Rouge HG Lipstick in PK-21
Love this lipstick, not only it doesn't make my lips go allergy, the color look really lovely as well.

 Dolly Wink Eyelash Adhesive
I've been using this adhesive for few years and I'm still loving it! It doesn't sting my eyes like other China brand does.

 HadaLabo Chaptick
Can't go anywhere without this baby :)

 Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner in Black
I use liquid liner for touch-up all the time. Fast and convinient!

 Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Lip Concealer
Prep my pinky lips for lip color.

 Random Sparkling Liner
This gorgeous liner really gives your eyes those Omph! look XD

 M.A.C's Eyeliner Pencils

 Baviphat Sugar Girl Brown Eyeliner Pencil
What I like about this pencil is, it's  the best pencil liner ever! Can use this as eyeshadow when you are in a hurry *wink*

 Majolica Majorca's Eyeliner Pencil
I like to use this to highlight the inner corner of my eyes.

 Tweezer
You never know when your eyebrow starting to grow bushy XP

 Majolica Majorca's Eyebrow Pencil

 The Face Shop Blemish Balm Cream
I'm still loving this!!! I can't find any other BB Cream to fight with this baby *hearts*

 The Face Shop Sun Cream
Girl need to protect their face with sun cream.

 Random Falsies
Majority of these lashes are from my falsies line :) I like to keep them in this beautiful pink casing specially design for falsies. I forgot where did I bought this but really good for travelling!

 Sasa Travel Makeup Brush
I don't wanna bring all my makeup brushes and they are really kinda taking up all the space. So travel size makeup brush is a must have for travelling!

 This is how my travel makeup bag looks like when I 'squeeze' everything inside LOL!

Oh! I even bring my Bio Spring Water cause traveling make my skin look very dry><
Few sprits and you are ready to go~


Tell me what makeup you bring when you're travelling :P

xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment