Monday, February 18, 2013

Hair Tutorial : Style Your Bangs!

It's been quite a while I didn't blog and I am really sorry to all my readers><
I went to Tawau 6 days for Chinese New Year and when I get back to Sandakan, I got sick *boohoo
!* Running nose and fever... I slept whole day on bed and thank God I am feeling well now :) Although I still have a little bit of running nose but still okay.


To apologize my absence, today I'm going to post a hair tutorial~ Yay!

In this hair tutorial, my cousin will be joining us *wink*


Let's not wait and let's start!

1. Grab a section of your bangs.
2. Twist it away from your face.
 3. Grab another section of your bangs from the top of your head.
4. You guessed it! Twist it, but this time, twist it close to your face.
5. Lastly, tie both twisted section securely with a elastic band.

And voila! You are finished~

Isn't it easy and simple? You can even add any hair accessories that you like :)



This look is great for those who has medium to long bangs.

Now you can say goodbye to boring plain ol' bangs and HELLO stylish bangs :D


Don't forget to try this out~

xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment