Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Nails♡

Hai gorgeous♥

You know what accessories very in trend now?


Nails!


You can see many Hollywood stars nowadays having their nails well polished. Even Demi Lovato too! If you watch X Factor, you'll notice Demi Lovato got her nails polished everytime.



Before I'm obsessed getting my nails polished every week with different colors. Until last year I was so lazy and not really in the mood for nails. This year, I think my nail obsession is coming back!


If you follow me in my Facebook or my Instagram, you can see I'd posted a picture of my beautiful gel mani♡ I never had gel mani before... Since I'll be travelling to KL this Sunday and I am thinking to try gel mani. Here's a picture of my gel mani incase you miss it...




Ain't that gorgeous? LOL!

I had my nails done at J-nail. I believe majority of you (Sdk citizen) heard of this popular nail salon. They have the best manicurist in town.

I absolutely love gel mani. Not only it is more healthier for our nails but they tend to keep our mani glossy that normal mani doesn't. I think i'm obsessed with gel nails now.

Although the price is prici-er than normal mani do but the result is very pretty. It doesn't chip and last very long time. I think I am going to buy myself a set of gel starter kit something like that so I can do it myself. Hmm... I'll think about that :)


Have you guys tried gel mani?
How is your experience with gel mani?
Let me know :)



Xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment