Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nail Of The Month & Some Comments...

Hello lovelies♡

Today morning I went to a nail salon to clean my previous gel mani and get a fresh one. I texted the owner(boss) of the nail salon to make an appointment and she's having her day off today. So I just let one of her stuff to get my gel mani done cause my previous gel nails was like a month old already. Yuck! I know I should clean them already but I'd been here and there for the past few weeks. Finally I get the time to get them (my nails) done today.

I believe everyone is curious about how to remove those gel on your nails. The process of taking off gel nails is to wrap your nails with soaked acetone cotton wool with a foil. After few minutes, just take those cotton and foil away. Then you'll see the gel on your nails starting to like... peeling but not completely peel off. You need to use the pusher to something like push them, or in other word scratch them off. I know it sounds horrify but trust me, just gently few push and they are all gone.

Because of my nails are all long so I ask the manicurist to trim them short a bit. And guess what... She keep snap snap snap and snap my poor thumb meat!!! I was like ARGH! Luckily my thumb didn't bleed but obviously can see the meat been snap off half way. Come on, it's really f-ing painful and the manicurist didn't even apologise and act like nothing is wrong. I was so worried and pissed at that moment. Until now my thumb still hurt urgh! Next time I'm gonna trim my own nails even the manicurist insist!

Okay not only that, I think she miss a step during apply the gel color. Three, 3 nails after cured with the LED light, they looked wrinkled and not polish looking. She tried to buff them but it won't work so she has to take them off and re-do them. One of the finger is my hurt thumb! Since my thumb is hurt already, still have to go through the soaked acetone wrap around it. The process is nerve wrecking! Too painful but I can make any biatch reaction cause I wanna hurry and end this nightmare asap!

So after all the drama is over, another manicurist came to draw some little flowers art that I request. Because the previous one who hurt my thumb can't draw flowers. Thank God the result is what I expected beautiful. If not, I think I'll find another nail salon or just complain to the owner about the service her stuff provided.



I really love the nail art! So lovely and girly, just what I want :D

But the service... sigh... I honestly still prefer the owner to get my nails done. She is flawless and awesome! For those who are going to pay a visit to "this" nail salon, I suggest you guys to choose the owner for the best service~

Oh my gosh! I just can't take my eyes off my pretty nails LOL!!!

Have a nice week ahead *hearts*
xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment