Thursday, September 11, 2014

2014 Hong Kong Haul

Hello gorgeous

It has been over a week I haven't post anything yet. If you have follow my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you will know that I'm on vacation! Yay!!! I went to Macau and Hong Kong. I must say that, I am really glad that I am back home right now. So many things happened during my trip to Macau and Hong Kong :( I will let you know more about it what happened in my other post. Because it's a little bit kinda long story to tell.

Anyway, here is my 2014 Hong Kong haul! Tadah~!



I bought not too much and not too little stuff this time. I am not going to show the new clothes, new shoes, new bags and snacks for this haul post, only makeup skincare products :D
But definitely will show an unboxing post for my new bag in a separate post *excited* (already done it and you can check it out over HERE) and reviews on some products too.



I bought alot of face masks from SASA (again) because my stock is running low and am still loving the snail mask so so much♥ 

I bought a pretty decent amount of products from Stylenanda 3CE, lipsticks,lip gloss, nail polish and a makeup bag. I always wanted to buy more 3CE products into my collection and now I'm a happy girl :D I purposely took the MTR from Mongkok (where I stay in Hong Kong) to Tsim Sha Tsui's Harbour City mall just to find Stylenanda store XP You have no idea how happy I was cause I never bought 3CE products from their actual store, only bought it online as Malaysia does not have Stylenanda store :'(

Next I got 8 nail polishes from Etude House lol! I find their nail polish really cute and good quality, so I can't stop myself from buying that much in a roll XD I even got their Bright Fit BB Cream, a set of Shini Lip Balm and their Bling Bling Eye Stick. I got one of their Bling Bling Eye Stick last year in Taiwan and it was gooooood and cheap too! So I have to get another color when I saw it is available in Hong Kong :D

When I was walking on the famous Sunday night street in Mongkok ( I forgot what's the name of the street, there is people perform art, singing, dancing etc in that street, very famous and always can see it in the Hong Kong drama/movie ) I saw Laneige store and I have to go in and buy something, anything from Laneige. I never tried any Laneige products but heard alot of great reviews especially their LED lipsticks, thanks to Jeon Ji-hyun, the LED lipsticks become a hot seller! After browsing the whole store, too bad only 1 product caught my attention, that's their lip primer. So I bought their lip primer only.


I also bought a little key chain in Disneyland as a souvenir, their stuff are very expensive!!! Bought a new compact cushion BB Cream, Chanel powder, Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer, will do a separate review post after testing them out so stay tune on that :)



Lastly, I bought a face cream and eye cream for my sensitive skin. Hopefully they will work fine on my face cause both of them cost me freakin alot of money! About RM400 for both of them wtf ><

Well, that's all I got for my makeup skincare haul :)
I hope you enjoy it and stay tune for my new bag unboxing post wee~
Done the unboxing and you can check it out over HERE.

xoxo,
Berry

2 comments: